Chapter 9 : Come back for him

" Gudiya, you are my fighter. How can you lose your hope so soon."

" Bhai, i am tired fighting alone."

" Who told you that you are alone. See so many people are actually praying for your well being. And besides, if you lose everyone, there will still be one person left who will always care for you no matter how much wrong you do to him."

" After you, who will care for me like this?"

" Gudiya he has always cared for you and supported you. He has always been there. Its just you couldn't see him. That's why you have to get back for that person."

" Bhai i dont understand whom you are talking about?"

" You have to figure out on your own. At least to know this person, go back. I talk to him usually. That person is the best human being."

And then every image in her head starts disappearing. She can feel she is coming back to the reality.

" Bhai... Bhai..."

She calls after imaginary naveen. And she returns to the world. She comes back for those who love her.

She is still weak but she looks around her. The doctors are congratulating each other. She can see a blurred known image.

Dr shalini comes near her and whispers to her

" Welcome back naina. Somebody was waiting for you for so long."

Naina feels goosebumps. As if naming that person wasn't needed.

And Dr Shalini starts crying and leaves from there. She has seen rajveer crying for her. But what naina did represents her selfless love for him. Its just that she doesn't realise that she loves him. But this time Dr Shalini wont separate them on the name of rules.

For the one last time, she wont think about what is right or wrong. Because their selfless and pure love can never be wrong.

***********************************

Dr shalini comes out of the ICU. Rajveers looks upto her with so much expectations. She hugs him and starts crying.

Everyone gets scared. Nobody wants to lose their only strength. Rajveer's life will be finished. God cant be so cruel to take away the only reason behind the survival of the great and brave Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat and Cadet alekh sharma.

" She is safe. She has come back to us."

Dr Shalini can only say this. And rajveer feels alive for the first time. That bullet didn't only attack her, it took away his breath also. And with her return, he regains his every lost treasure.

" Oye balle balle...i told you phoolan is a fighter. How she can leave her huda alone." Huda exclaims.

Alekh is not in a situation to say anything. He just looks upward and thanks the almighty for bringing her back.

And there are no words to describe Rajveer's happiness. He has never been this happy.

She has come back. Now is the time to fulfil his promise to himself. He can't go near her. Otherwise he will destroy her forever. He has to go away. He has to leave.

And with one last look at ICU, he leaves for the academy.

***********************************

" Phoolan, you almost killed us. We always knew you are this much brave but you didn't have to prove it. "

Naina is all fine and she has been transferred to general room. Alekh, huda and Shalini has come to meet her. But her eyes are looking for someone else. She silently thinks " where is he? Is he fine? He was able to complete his mission safely?"

As if alekh could read her thoughts, he informs her

" He was there till you gain conscious. He left as soon as we got to know that you are fine. Maybe he has some important work in academy."

She accepts his answer silently. But deep down she knows the reason for his departure. He is never going to change. He distances himself from her everytime he feels that all her problems are because of him.

But now she knows how to confront him. This time captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat has to answer. She becomes determined. Captain Shekhawat forgets that he is dealing with his best student and protege.

Only few days to go to KMA and to get her answers.

************************************

So here is the next update. She is fine now. But whosoever wants to kill me after rajveer's departure, let me tell you i want naina to initiate everything knowing the fact our rajveer is not so much talkative about his feelings. So please dont kill me 😋😋😋

Soon there will be a confrontation and confession. Many more truths are yet to be unfolded. Two new people are yet to enter the story.

Stay tuned!

Naina 💕