Chapter 19 : And the final battle starts!!!

" You stupid fellow!!! Now he knows that I am still involved. You can never be trusted. Due to your carelessness, i am exposed. Goodbye, you oversmart idiot!!!"

And lala disconnects the call. But abhimanyu gets an intuition that lala is upto something very dangerous. Before he takes up any action to hurt rajveer, he has to warn rajveer. And he prepares to leave for his quarters.

*************************************

After disconnecting the call, lala says to himself

" Now the damage is done. I can't pull off this pure image for so long, unless....."

And he dials another number with a foul smile.

" Hello, listen that idiot has destroyed our plans. Now you will have to take the charge"

Man on the call : I have always told you never to trust such emotional fools.

Lala : Don't tell me what to do. You do what i tell you. You know who the chief is.

Man : Fine, i know what to do. But do send your team to the location i am sending you. Otherwise you won't get what you are looking for.

Lala smirks and puts off the call and says to himself.

" Once my objective is done, there won't be any need for stupids like them."

And he straightens his white collar. So many people know him as a hard patriotic. But who knows what is hidden behind an innocent face.

**************************************

At the wall of fame

Rajveer, as usual, wanted to gather some strength and was talking to naveen. He didn't realise when naina came there. She was silently watching him and trying to decipher how many secrets this man could hold?

After few minutes, he turns to see naina. He is astonished at finding her here. But then he realises she might have come here for talking to naveen. He can't bring himself to confront her when he himself is regretting his actions. But their eyes are talking different amount of emotions.

Today, words have to come out. She thinks to herself.

Naina : Today i have come here to take words of wisdom from my only mentor. Today i need your support. Will you be always there?

He is falling short of words. How can she forget everything bad he did to her.

Rajveer : Naina, you??? I am not worth of your trust. Please forgive me.

Naina : I have forgiven you but i will never forget that you lied to me.

Rajveer thinks he lost his recently gained treasure. But he regains his hopes as soon as she starts speaking again.

Naina : But I understand the reason behind this. Though it won't change the fact that you lied to me, but still I forgive you because my mentor always taught me to forgive people who feel sorry. And I know your pure heart.

Rajveer releases his breath he had been holding for so long. He anticipated that she will never accept him given the fact that his own father like figure betrayed her brother. But he never knew that she is not the same adamant and stubborn girl, about whom naveen used to talk so much. She has become understanding and sensitive. Though she pull off a mask of a brave and strong soldier, behind this mask lies an innocent girl.

Naina knows this is not the right time to show their emotions towards each other though their eyes talked a lot.

Naina and Rajveer at the same time : Errr....