Chapter 6 : Is this the end?

" You b*t*ch... you betrayed me."

Naina shot ritu. Just when ritu thought she won the battle, she lost it forever. But before losing forever, she decided to kill both of them and targeted Rajveer. But Naina pushed him aside and took the bullet. And ritu and naina both fell on ground.

And with the gun shot, the truck comes to a halt.

Rajveer doesn't imagine what just happened in few seconds. He comes out of the trance with the jerk.

On one side, there is a lifeless body of Ritu and on one side, his entire life is breathing heavily. In order to save him, she came forward, and the bullet exactly pierced near her heart. She is bleeding profusely.

" Naina, please wake up. You cant leave me alone. Please wake up. Naina!"

He is desperately crying. He keeps her head in his lap. And tries to stop the blood with all the cotton he has.

Naina murmurs.

" Sir, i have done my duty to my nation and my brother's belief. You do your duty. Tell them naveen was never a traitor. Jai hind."

And her eyes are closed and her breath is getting shorter and slower.

He can sense that she is unconscious. But he is not able to figure out what just happened.

Just few hours ago, she was completely angry at him. And now she took his bullet and gave him this cursed life.

Yes. Any lifetime without her is a curse to him.

" Naina please. Wake up. Dont lose hope. A soldier fights till his last breath. You only told me once a soldier always a soldier. How can you leave a battle incomplete."

He must return back to KMA. But then he realises that ritu's backup team must be coming and soon they will get the triggers.

He cant let this happen. He cant leave his duty. He has to complete this mission which naveen started and naina took this bullet for. He has to comply with her. He has to fulfil her wish.

He gives a nod to orderly to start the engine for their destination.

Meanwhile he tries to stop the blood loss. He keeps on the patting her forehead. And keeps on shouting on the orderly to drive faster.

He reaches his destination and goes to transfer the triggers to a safer place.

When he returns back, he finds that naina's heartbeat has slowed down.

He transfers naina to the passenger seat and drives as fast as possible to the millitary hospital.

***********************************

Will he be able to make it? Will naina survive this fatal injury? Or rajveer's guilt will just increase with the fall of his best friend's sister and his love?

It is said that your destiny is already decided. Is this is what is written in their destiny? Will two pure souls be able to survive the truth which is yet to be unfolded?

Stay tuned.

Naina 💕