Chapter 7: Will she come back?

" Hold your breath naina. Please return to my life. Its nothing without you."

He whispers near her ears while they are taking her to the operation theatre. He tries every way to get her back. He is continuously asking her to come back to him. As if she can listen to him.

But who knows whether her soul can listen to his words. He is crying frantically.

He has already informed KMA and his seniors about the success of the mission and naina's condition. As soon as Dr shalini and other cadets knew about naina, they all wanted to come to hospital, but somehow Brigadier Chandok didn't let all of them leave academy.

However Dr shalini was allowed to visit hospital on a special request from Rajveer.

When he sees naina going into the OT, he feels like his life is going away. He sits with a thud on the floor. Anybody can say that he is broken from inside. He is continuously staring at the door of OT.

Dr Shalini puts her hand on his shoulders.

" I shouldn't have loved her. I bring troubles for everyone i love. I am a pariah."

Dr shalini cries silently for the innocent love. She has always known about his feelings but she always chose to ignore it. But now she feels if she would have the guts to tell him that its ok to love anyone, atleast anybody's life would have been complete.

Dr Shalini : No captain. Pray for her. Call her with all your heart and love. She can never leave you alone in any mission, how can she leave you alone in this life.

Rajveer : I have always brought her pain. She is in there because i love her and Dr ritu treated her as my weakness. She faced her wrath because she is naveen's sister and my one and only support and love. I need her to make any sense of this useless life.

Dr Shalini : Captain, i can only say that love can never be a weakness for anyone. If you love her, your love should be the reason for her return. Give her that reason to come back.

He becomes determined. She sacrificed her life for him. Now he will get her back. He cant let any other Ahluwalia die because of him. He has to get back his naina.

***********************************

Somewhere outside KMA

" These girls are not to be believed ever. That ritu was  an overconfident fool. She couldn't get the triggers twice and finally we have got rid off her. And that naina is an emotional fool just like her brother and her beloved mentor."

" Now you will have to go and check whether there is any proof left in ritu's quarters. Search her quarters. "

The man keeps the phone down. And he smirks and says " Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat, you again won the mission but this time you have paid a price for this. You foiled my plan now bear the price for it."

***********************************

Some words are yet to be said. Some truths are yet to be unfolded. How these two pure souls will be able to face everything?

Love can never be a weakness for anyone. Love brings strength with which anyone can fight anything. But will naina be able to fight this with rajveer's unsaid love?

Stay tuned.

Naina 💕