Chapter 13 : My lady!!!

" I always thought i never had to give words to my emotions. I always thought you would understand me. You proved me right, Naina."

Naina : How can I ever let you down!!

Rajveer and naina are still sitting on the floor with their foreheads joined to each other. Rajveer is the first one to recover from the dream.

Rajveer : You are my best cadet. Alas, this is the only relationship we always have.

He says with a clear disappointment on his face.

Naina : No there is much more to this. We have a relationship of pain, understanding and trust. I have never loved anyone more than this, obviously except naveen bhaia.

At the mention of naveen, he leaves her shoulders and goes near the window.

Rajveer : I won't be able to face naveen. I have misused his and your trust. I shouldn't have hidden the truth.

Naina goes near him and holds his hand and brings his hand near to her heart. He is stunned at this action from naina.

Naina : Do you know. You always appeared to be familiar to me. As if i have already seen your soul. You are as incomplete as i am. If you would have told me the truth in our first meeting, i won't have understood you the way i do now.

He suddenly remembers the day when she voluntarily took the initiative for organising independence day and she proudly announced to him that she would perform well in all her duties. That day he was about to tell her the truth but something in his heart stopped him. (Guys, you can watch episode no 22 for this scene. I have actually interpreted this scene as above 😉😉)

He is surprised that she can understand him so well.

Rajveer : But naina, this can be wrong. We might be breaking so many rules.

Naina : You know there is something wrong in you. You always think so much. Sometimes we should leave things on god. You must know this -
Dil kya kare dil ko agar acha lage koi....
Jhootha sahi dil ko magar sacha lage koi...

Rajveer can't stop himself. He had been looking for this understanding naina for so long. Rajveer doesn't want to hold himself and to stay deprived of a happy future with his love.

Rajveer keeps his hand over the hand of naina. And looks directly into her eyes which is already speaking a lot of love for him.

Rajveer : You don't know all materialistic things about me. But you do know everything about my soul. I have already given my life, love and soul to you. You are that part of my heart which i can never forget, which will always beat in me. The day you came to KMA, i never thought I would fall in love with such an impulsive naina.

Naina frowns😒 and he just winks😉 at her and chuckles.

Rajveer : I fell for every minute detail about you. I fell for that naina who knows how to fight for her beliefs against this system. I fell for that naina who was ready to sacrifice her only purpose for her friends. I fell for that naina who fought bravely with the terrorists to save unknown people. I fell for that naina who saved my life twice. I fell for that naina who was ready to save me from ritu's trap. I fell for that naina who was so happy and excited even in the times when we slipped into that pit. I fell for that smile and twinkling eyes. And you know, i have never loved anyone more than you. And nobody has ever loved me more than you. I LOVE YOU more than anything. I respect you, i trust you and i love you, naina.

Naina feels she has got her lost treasure. And she hugs him so tightly that if she wont hug him, he will slip out of her life. As if her whole life has been dependent on this one confession.