Chapter 18 : Let's face the truth!!!

" Don't leave me ever. I will always love you. No matter what happens, i will always love you."

Naina wakes up to the silent murmurings by rajveer.

Rajveer is continuously asking someone to stay with him. She gets worried. She touches him and he wakes up with her touch. He grabs her hand and holds it very firmly.

Rajveer : You won't leave me na???

Naina : No sir, i will always be there. What happened???

Rajveer : Please get me my friends back. I want them. I need them. People leave me so easily. I beg. Please get them back.

Rajveer is at the verge of breakdown. She has never seen his situation that bad.

Naina gives him water to drink. He calms down. Naina is amazed by his vulnerability. But she feels proud of the fact that he showed his vulnerability in front of her.

Naina : No matter what happens, i am not going to leave you alone. Neither Dr Shalini nor the other cadets would leave you alone in any battle. Believe us!!!

Rajveer : Naina I believe you more than myself. But would you still trust if you find i am wrong.

Naina gets a surprise.

Naina : I might not have known you for a long time. But my brother did. If he believed you to kill him, then there is no need for me to not trust you. You might have done something wrong, but you can always ask for forgiveness. But first you should ask for dr shalini's apology. In all this, she had been hurt the most.

Rajveer just nods and accepts all what she has told him. She prepares to leave when he holds her wrist.

Rajveer : Where are you going???

Naina : Its 1 am. I think the time is the simple reason i should leave or you are keeping me for an entire night and then you will have to explain to Brigadier 😉😉😉

Rajveer leaves her hand at mention of Brigadier.

Rajveer : Arghhh!!! Why only Brigadier??? I can now explain to the entire world that you are mine.

Naina : Stop being naughty Captain. I know karate to defy myself 😉😉.

Rajveer makes a face to say " As if I care!!!"
And he lets naina leave.

Rajveer : When would i be able to tell you the truth. The truth which would destroy us forever. You are so understanding that i can never ask for more. Maybe that's why i am hiding this truth.

***********************************

The first thing Rajveer did in the morning was to see Dr Shalini and ask for her apology. She forgave him after all what all friends are for. They forgive and forget.
( I am sure you guys are not interested in their conversation😉. I have more necessary things here)

Rajveer knocks the door to one of the staff quarters. He glances over at the name board which says "Major Abhimanyu Rai Chauhan"

Abhimanyu : Oh i wasn't actually expecting you here.

Rajveer : Chauhan Saab itni bhi kya narazagi. Let me in at least.

Abhimanyu then realises they are in middle of the hall. Anybody could see them fighting. So he lets him in.

Rajveer watches around the room intently. He finds his music instruments at one place and then one specific photo gets his attention. He picks it up. It was a photograph of naveen, rajveer and abhimanyu from their academy days.

Rajveer : Remember the days when we promised we would always fight together.

Abhimanyu pours a glass of juice for Rajveer.

Truth unfoldsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें