CHAPTER -1 A GIRL IN INTERVIEW

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT DOWN YOUR OPINIONS.

Interior designing, I've been dreaming about it since I can't remember exactly. Once, Manha Asked me, 'What do I want to be?' I said "I will decorate the rooms and houses" she laughed and made fun of me. I didn't know how would it be pronounced back then.

I was frustrated and glad, frustrated- because my hips were hurting by sitting on this large and comforting sofa in the waiting room of Hadi empires and glad because there's still time for my pep talks. I keep yelling at myself to be confident, I will get this job and If I have not then it's okay.

It's okay, my father will taunt me my whole life Manha and Haidar will make fun of me. It's totally okay.

I do not know much about this company but I googled before coming here that this company was one of the largest companies in India and I was super nervous and excited about it.

There were probably thirty to forty people around for an interview. All were dressed in formals, Especially women, who had come after watching tutorials of 'how to apply makeup for interview's on YouTube'. I also watch those makeup tutorials but I don't dare to apply this much make-up.

I wore black leggings, an off-white Kurti, and a black hijab. A pitch lip balm and Surma.

"Hooriya Imam" A pretty receptionist inquired loudly, in a high pitched voice. she wore tight black jeans and a loose, off-cream shirt, complimenting her light brown skin and her hairs tied in a tight high ponytail.

I raised my hand to inform her "Me".

"The next turn is yours."

My heart started throbbing inside my chest. Ya, Allah please please please let it be good.

After giving eleven interviews, I should have gotten used to doing it but no, I had to be pathetic.

After a person went out of the interviewer's office The receptionist gestured me to go inside, I stood up from the couch, I tried to push the door open but it didn't. Then my eyes fell on big PULL written on the door. I shut my eyes in frustration and looked behind me as anyone was seeing me or not but a few of them watching me. Shit.

Ignoring my embarrassment stepped into the air-conditioned room, it was a big room with white plain walls. Two-man sat on their comfortable chairs and a huge glass table was in front of them. they both seemed in their mid-thirties.

one of them was looking directly at me, he wore a black suit and his oily hair combed backwards he was clean shaved and had a fair skin tone.

The other one kept staring at his laptop, he wore a black t-shirt inside, a grey coat, and navy blue jeans. Not a single button of his coat was closed, his hairs simply stayed on one side and he had a slight shave on his tanned skin.

God....his hot.

Shut up Hooriya shut up.

My heartbeat fastened, I stood at some distance at the table and formally greeted them, giving my closed mouth fake smile.

The man in the black suit nodded at me and gestured to sit on the chair in from of him. "Hooriya Imam?" He inquired, glancing down at the paper in front of him and I nodded.

The grey coat one finally looked up from his laptop. I met his eyes and can't look away because damn he was beautiful. He had beautiful, big serene eyes and attractive features. I was taken aback by his looks. A sharp nose, thin lips and perfect thick brows.

His eyes widened, "Aisha?" He whispered so low but I and other men managed to hear.

"Hooriya." I corrected him. He narrowed his eyes at me as he has seen me before and recognized me.