Ch-42 A Girl's reception

I threw my self on the bed. What the hell I was thinking? I shouldn't agree with Aiby bhaiyya in the first place.

Sobbing on the bed, I heard Shehriyar's phone beeping on the floor. I ignored it but it beeped again. Then again. I grabbed it from the floor. Unlocked it and saw several messages from some...

Arisha??

Hey Sherry.

I miss you.

My parents aren't home come we'll have fun.

Then a picture was attached to the last message. A girl in barely clothes. I was disgusted. I immediately closed it then threw the phone away.

**

My cheeks hurt from fake smiling at everyone we meet. My eyes were only looking for one person.

AMAN BHAIYYA.

I haven't seen him for almost a week. I am guilty as hell for making them fight because of me.

Shehriyar was beside me wearing a black tuxedo. Everyone in the room thinks that we are-oh so loving couple-but they don't know that we have not talked to each other from a week. He came late every night from the office and leave early every morning.

I roamed my eyes all over the room full of people, dressing up like they will walk on a ramp walk any minute. I rolled my eyes. I don't care anymore whatever they wore or how good they were looking. I accepted that no matter how hard I try I would never be like them.

I wore a simple but gorgeous black shining gown matched with Shehriyar's tuxedo.

Someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned and saw Aiby Bhaiyya was grinning ear to ear. Finally! "Congratulations bhabhi. Here." He handed me a phone. I lift up one of my eyebrows at him. "Tumhara phone mere hotel par kho gaya tha to maine socha I owe you.
Your phone was lost at my hotel so I thought I owe you."

I grinned at him. "Thanks." If I would not need the phone so damn much I would have said no to him.

"Madam, agar aap ka ho gaya ho apne mehmano se baat karna to hum aur logon se milen?
If you are done chatting with your guests can we meet other people?" Shehriyar taunted eyeing Aiby bhaiyya.

Aiby bhaiyya rolled his eyes but didn't say anything he knows if he utter a word it won't end well but before we could move from there a voice interrupted us. "Sherry."

"Shit." Aiby Bhai and Shehriyar muttered simultaneously and shared glances.

"So, this is your wife?" A very familiar woman smiled at me. I forced a smile on my face too.

She raised her hand to shook and I absentmindedly shook, trying to remember where have I seen her.

"Mujhe pata nahi tha Sherry ne tumhe bhi invite kiya hai Arisha.
I didn't know Sherry also invited you Arisha.

Then it him me.

SHE IS ARISHA.

Her almost naked picture was in front of my eyes since that day.

My heart dropped in my chest. That feeling of 'Out Of Place' was there for an hour but now, it reached it's peak.
I wanted to leave now.

She hugged Shehriyar.

"No his mother did."

I was relieved...a bit.

"Bohot time ho gaya hum sabko mile hue.
Its been so long since we all met." She turned to Aiby, "Yum kaise ho Aiby.
How are you, Aiby?" She then side hugged Aiby bhaiyya.