Ch-46 Shehriyar Hadi's pov

SHEHRIYAR HADI

I woke up in the middle of the night. The bathroom door was wide opened. I remembered being tired from banging on the bathroom door for a while then fell asleep on the floor.

Where has she gone?

I immediately stood up on my feet with my heart heaved from stress, what If she had gone? I checked the whole apartment but she was nowhere to be found.

Lastly, I went to the guest room. I slowly open the door and Hooriya was sleeping peacefully on the bed. I went to her and sat on my tiptoes. I left a sigh and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. "I am sorry." I whispered. I, then walked around and slept beside her.

**

When I woke up in the morning, Hooriya was nowhere to be seen beside me. Again, my heart heaved, I stood up and went out. Hooriya was making her tea and was all ready to go somewhere, I guess.

"Aap kahin ja rahin hain?Are you going somewhere?"

It took her moments to answer back. "Yes."

"Kahan?Where?"

"Ghar
Home."

"Kyu?
Why?"

"Aise hi. Mujhe koi reason ki zarurat hai apne ghar jaane ke liye?
Just like that. Do I need a reason to go to my own house?"

"Oh-kay." I said confused and taken aback by her tone. She never talked to me like that before.

"Main tumhe drop kar deta hoon.
Wait, I'll drop you." I told her and was about to enter the bedroom when she replied.

"Maine already cab bulayi hai.
I already called a cab." She finished the tea then thudded the cup on the counter and was about to be out.

"Wait!" She turned at my voice. "Wapas to aaogi naa?You will come back naa?"

I held my breath. I was scared of her answer.

"Dekhenge.
Will see."

Will see?? What does that mean? What's wrong with her? She didn't even made me breakfast Usually, she made.

I wanted to stop her but she was already gone.

I got ready then went out of the apartment. "kahan ho tum? Main poore 5 minute se tumhara intezaar kar raha hoon.
Where the hell are you? I am waiting for you for five fucking minutes."

"Lekin sir abhi to 10 bajne mein 5 minute hai. Main raste mein hoon.
But sir, it's eight fifty-five. There's still five minutes. I am on my way." Jai, my driver replied.

"Shut the f*** up. Ab aane ki koi zarurat nahi hai.
You don't need to come now." I cut the call.

I sat on the driver's seat then pull on towards Hadi empires.

I directly went into my cabin. All the staff had figured my mood by now. I don't know why was I angry. I know I did make mistakes but why couldn't she understands that all I did, I did to have her.

If she leaves me? Again, my heart heaved, No, I won't let that happen. I am Shehriyar Hadi. I'll make some way.

I called Aiby. "kahan hai?
Where are you?"

"I am very busy."

"Shut up and come to the office immediately. Mujhe tujhse kuch baat karni hai.
I need to talk to you."

"kis baare mein?
About what?"

"Uhh...Hooriya. Mujhe teri advice chahiye.
I need your advice."