CH-9 SHEHRIYAR HADI'S POV

SHEHRIYAR HADI'S P.O.V

J. My chauffeur, opened my Mercedes door for me, his full name was 'JAIANAND' and just because his long name annoyed me, so I shortened it and invented j. the cool name I made for him doesn't suit him at all, he was more like a JAIANAND type of person. Chameli's oil on hairs, perfectly side parted hairs from scale, always smiling like a fool, and always wore oversized check shirts.

I nodded at him and climbed up the stairs, I reached down the reception, being followed by my bodyguards and secretary. I leaned over to the receptionist desk and quickly read some headlines on the newspaper.

“Good morning sir.” June greeted me in her most cheerful voice but I focused on the headlines. I pushed the newspaper aside and looked at her.

Her pale pink blouse and a blue tight skirt hugged her perfect body gorgeously and her shoulder-length maroon dyed hairs were neatly combed.

“Heyy, July and oh July, is outfit mein to hot lag rahi ho tum. You're looking hot in this outfit.” I greeted her, as usual, I greet every morning and her face held a professional smile.

“Sir, it's June.” She whined.

When she was a new employee here I asked her out on a date, usually I don't think about relationships and all, but she was beautiful and different, so I asked and she refused, said- I'd love to, but I am engaged and love my fiance- She was loyal, funny and straightforward, that's why I like her.

And Of course, it hurts my men's ego but the politeness she used in her words, made my heart melt and I let go.

"Mere paas tumhare liye ek life saving advice hai, tumhe apne ugly fiance se break up karke mujhe try karna chahiye. Ladkiyon ka mujhse jee nahi bharta. I have a life-saving advice for you, you should break up with your ugly fiance and try me. Every girl can't get enough of me.” I winked.

“My bad luck sir. Main us ugly ke sath phas gayi hu. I am stuck with that ugly.” She faked a disapproving face.

"Mujhe janm dene wala aa gaya kya?Has my birth giver arrived?”

“Abhi tak to nahi. Not yet.” I nodded and she gave me a sympathetic smile.

“Ah..wipe that off. Y'know I hate it,” I said as I moved away from her desk and make my way to my cabin, I entered in my and my father's private elevator and hit the 12th floor. When the elevator stopped, I got off and go straight to my cabin.

She didn't come today either. I wonder why?  It's been kind of became my habit to see her every day. I hate catching habits.

When I first saw that girl, running away in the hallway like a psychopath. And she look into my eyes in that way, as she seeing right through me. When I started seeing her every day, running up in my company, Out of curiosity I commended my secretary Rashid to find who she was? And why she was wandering around in the Hadi empires, he informed me that she was working at the constructions and her name was Hooriya imam.

I like her name, it could be easily nicknamed as Hoor. Beautiful. I wondered what's her name mean. I googled it and found out that her name's meaning was an angel, heavens angel.

I didn't know why in the hell I was even thinking about her and collecting information about her. She was not even my type. Plus, She wore that thing on her head, I didn't know what they call it and either didn't know why the hell they wore it in the head-melting summer of Delhi.

But her dark little eyes were so pure and innocent that one can't even find a flaw in them. yet she was so simple and stupid.

Perhaps, I was attracted to her. Or perhaps it's just my frivolous men's mind, who just needs a hook up.