CH-10 SHEHRIYAR HADI'S POV

I reached at the police station just in few minutes and roamed my eyes all over the station. I spotted that as***le sitting at the wooden bench, half sleeping and half playing with his shirt's button. I sighed as relief surged inside me to see Aiby.

All intoxication of whiskey and Arisha went away when I got the call from the police station, informing me that they arrested my best friend, Aman bagga, from the middle of the road, in case of drinking and driving.

Screwed bastard.

Instantly, I threw Arisha on the floor and ran here. When I was leaving her house I heard her screaming and threatening me to leaving her like this but what could I possibly do. Aiby was my best friend and when it comes to Aiby, I can't see anyone else.

I strolled towards the police officer, who was lost in his sleepy world. He wore the usual khaki uniform but a bit undisciplined, the upper three buttons of his unironed shirt was wide open, showing his hairy chest and half shirt was tucked inside his pants but half was outside. When he snored, the right corner of his dark lips shuddering and echoing all over the room.

I tapped on the wooden table in front of him, loud enough so he could wake himself up but he didn't. I narrowed my eyes at his nameplate, which was stuck at his shirt. Kamlesh Yadav. How Middle class. I tapped again, more forcefully but he just moaned and slept again. My jaw clenched, and I passed the table and stood still in front of him, his lazy constables were noticing my every movement curiously.

I stared at him for few seconds then closed his nose by pinching it tightly, and now even his sleepy angels would have been awake. His eyes jerked open and he jolted up from the chair, terrified, he was swaying his arms as he felt unavailable to breathe. His pleading eyes and ears turned red and his black lips turned into dangerous black. The constables came up to help their senior but I stopped them by my threatening eyes.

"Agar koi aage aaya to main ise nahi chodunga. If anyone comes near, I won't release him."

They all stopped on their tracks and I released him. he breathed heavily, and fall back on the chair. His red eyes and shaken body calmed a little, his black lips turned into his personal black again.

When he gained his senses, he stood on his feet and grabbed my collar "kon hai be tu? Who are you?" He hissed, his eyes burn with anger.

"Maut ka farishta. Death's angel." I answered, dramatically.

"Ayy shane, apni shaanpatti hai naa kahin aur dikhayio. Ye mera thana hai aur yahan main raaj karta hu. Ayy oversmart, show your oversmartness somewhere else. This is my police station and I rule here."

"Tu? Tu Raj karta hai yahan? You? You ruled this station?" I eyed him from toe to head then head to toe. "Tujhe dekh kar lagta hai tu to apni biwi par bhi raaj nahi kar sakta. I don't think you can even capable of ruling your wife."

Everyone laughed. His eyes widened and he shout at the constables to stop laughing and they stopped.

"Ayy, naam? Naam kya hai Tera? Ayy, name? what's your name?" He was moving his eyebrows upwards and downwards swiftly, when he asked, "Apna naam bata mujhe attempt to murder ka case lagau tujh par saalo jail mein sadega tu. Tell me your name and I will make a case of attempt to murder and you will bloody rot in jail for years." He released my collar and grabbed the pen from the pen holder and start writing down on the F.I.R file. "Tu dekh, tune police wale ko jaan se Marne ki koshish ki hai naa. Naam bata? You'll see, you tried to kill a police officer, right . Tell your Name?"

"Shehriyar Hadi. Hadi empires ke baare mein to suna hoga tune? You must have heard about Hadi empires?"

"Wo, gud gaaon mein sabse lambi building? That, that long building in gudgaon?"