Cuddles

Mileven
Just cute; that's all I have to say.
(FLUFFY TO THE MAX)

Mike's P.O.V

After the Snow Ball, I go home and take a shower. That was great. I can't believe El and I kissed. Again!

I wrap my towel around my waist, pushing my wet hair back so it's not all up in my face.

As I open the bathroom door, I scream at the sight of someone standing right there.

Wait... it's El.

"El! What are you doing here?" I ask in a whisper-yell.

"I wanted to see you." She says softly, coming closer.

"I'm kinda naked at the moment. I just got out of the shower." I tell her.

She sits there staring blankly.

"Okay, well... let me get dressed. Then we can hang out. But it's late already. Aren't you tired?" I ask.

"No. Wide awake." She mutters.

I huff, nod, then turn around to get dressed. As I shut the door, El's hand stops me. I poke my head out and look at her. Her eyes wander about.

"Pretty." She says as she looks me up and down.

I smile, thinking about that time a while back. "Thanks." I say awkwardly, going to shut the door again.

Her hand crams between it again.
This time she pushes it all the way open.

"W-what are you doing." I stutter.

Her hand presses against my chest, making me stumble back as an instinct.
She smiles, grabbing my arm quickly. Her other hand presses against my chest again.

"I can feel your heart beating." She says excitedly. "It's going very fast." She adds.

I chuckle softly, noticing my face get really hot.

She notices my red face, and gently cups my cheek in her hand.

"Are you okay? Your face is red." She asks kindly.

"Yeah. It's... it's called blushing." I say shyly.

"Blushing?" She questions.

"Yeah, blushing. Something you do when someone you really like does something that makes you excited... I guess." I try to explain.

She nods, gently curving her hand around to the back of my neck. She starts playing with my wet hair.

I slowly lean in, lightly kissing her on her lips. I feel my towel start to slip down. I quickly grab it and pull away.

"I should probably go get dressed." I decide.

She smiles and laughs, finally letting me go into the bathroom.

Once I'm dressed, I quickly get out of the bathroom and notice that El isn't there.

"El?" I call out softly, hoping no one else in the house hears me.

Where is she?

I start to get nervous at the thought of her wandering around the house and getting caught by my parents.

I gently push the door open to my bedroom, and there she is; laying on her stomach on my bed with her feet swinging slightly above her.

"Oh... there you are." I take note of aloud.
She smiles, staring intently.

"So, uhh... are you sleeping over? If so I can sleep on the floor." I ask quickly.

"No." She mutters.

"No... you're not sleeping over?" I ask in confusion.

"I'm sleeping over. You're not sleeping on the floor." She clarifies.

"Oh, oh... then..."

"We'll share the bed." She interrupts me.

I raise my eyebrows. "Okay. Uh... that's fine."

She smiles, sitting herself up.

"Do you need some pjs to sleep in?" I ask.

She nods softly, so I head over to my dresser and grab her a pair of sweatpants, and a t-shirt.

"Here. These should fit." I hand her the clothes, and watch as she heads to the corner of the room, waiting for me to turn myself around.

I spin around to face the wall, listening to the shuffling as she gets dressed.
Suddenly I hear my mattress creak so I turn around. She's both dressed, and already under the covers. But also right in the middle of the bed.

She pats beside her for me to lay down, but I don't want this to be awkward, so I keep to the edge, then turn the lamp off.

Soon enough, I feel her hand slide up my side, curving to my stomach where she then pulls me close to her.

Her cold fingers grip my ribcage, and her leg wraps around mine.

I lay there uncomfortably as she gradually pulls me closer.

"Are you, uhh... comfortable?" I ask softly.

"I am now." She mumbles as she nuzzles her head into my neck.

This isn't bad. There's nothing wrong with this at all. I finally relax myself, letting her hold me just so she can fall asleep. I never thought that it was possible to like someone this much.