Cute, Very Cute

---Mileven---
Season 2
(FLUFFY CUTIES)
Only cute, no sad this time. No worries 😉

Mike's P.O.V

After all the boys leave for the night, Eleven and I are left alone, and in silence.

"So... I'm gonna go up to bed. Uhh... goodnight El!" I say happily and awkwardly, quickly rushing up the stairs.

"Mike!" She calls out.

I sprint back down the stairs, nearly tripping.

"El! What's wrong!" I ask nervously with wide eyes.

She looks confused. "Stay."

I sigh softly. "Okay. Well, what do you wanna do?"

She points over at the table by the couch, but I down quite understand what she wants.

"The can." She mutters.

"Oh! The Coke?" I ask softly, going over to grab it.

She nods, showing slight fear in her eyes.

"Have you ever tried one before?" I ask.

She shakes her head, watching me carefully as I bring it up to my lips. I take a small sip, slightly spitting it back out, considering I don't like Coke.

"See?" I ask, choking slightly.

She giggles softly, taking the can from me.

"Just take a sip. It's not so bad." I lie.

She sips it and instantly freaks out. Probably because of the bubbles.

"Oh yeah, sorry. I forgot to mention the bubbles." I laugh.

She chuckles and wipes off her mouth, "cute."

"C-cute? What's cute?" I ask awkwardly.

"You. Your laugh." She says with the brightest smile I've ever see on her face.

"Oh... thanks. And you too. You're cute. Always. Like... really cute." I say slowly, feeling my face get hotter and hotter by the second.

She laughs softly, so I turn my head to the side to hide my red face.

My heart nearly stops when she grabs my hand.

"Mike. I don't want you to leave me." She says sweetly, squeezing my hand tighter.

"El, why would I ever leave you? You make me so happy... I'd never want to be without you." I rant, filled with much passion.

She smiles, "no one makes me happier than you do Mike. No one."

Ready to start going back and forth I say, "well I..."

She interrupts me by kissing me abruptly. I slowly start to tip backwards so I'm laying on my back on the floor.

She gently pulls away, looking into my eyes while hovering above me.

I softly close my eyes again, just to try to relive the moment again. She clenches the collar of my shirt, just staring deeply into my eyes.

"Very cute." She whispers.

I smile, drawing my eyes away from hers.

"Very very cute!" She giggles.

Within a couple seconds, she lightly kisses me again, then pulls herself off of me.

"Mike! Come to bed!" My mom yells from upstairs.

"Hold on!" I yell back.

El laughs, so I join her. "You have to go?" She asks gently.

"Yeah." I mutter truthfully.

She nods. "Okay. Goodnight Mike."

"Goodnight El." I say softly, kissing her forehead.

I jog up the stairs, go into my bedroom and lay down.

All I can think about is when El kissed me. How magical it was. I can't believe someone as beautiful as she is, likes me.

I close my eyes with a smile glued to my face as I try to fall asleep.