Do I Wanna Know

-- Joyce is Eleven's therapist. (Not continued from the last one) Eleven has been acting odd lately, and she's been in pain she can't explain so she goes to Joyce. Once she figures out what it is, Mike really wants to know 'cause he's concerned and he cares about her, until she starts explaining her newly appearing girl problems. (Based in high school-- 10th grade) *snickers softly*

Eleven's P.O.V

Earlier... something happened and I didn't like it. I know it's not normal, and I need to talk to Joyce about it.

10 minutes later

"So you think you're sick? How honey?" She asks softly.

"Well... I went to the bathroom, and there was blood. And my stomach hurts... and I'm so so tired." I explain.

She smiles softly. "Oh, sweetheart. You're not sick. But we're going to have to have a little talk."

I nod softly, kinda nervous for what she has to say.

Mike's P.O.V

Poor El. She doesn't feel good. She's just been really upset and in pain lately, and I don't know why.

She told me that she thinks she's sick. That would suck. But at least then I could take care of her.

I look over at Dustin.
"What?" I ask, realizing that he's been looking at me for a while.

"What's up your ass?" He asks.

"Nothing... I'm just worried about Eleven. She's sick, err... something." I frown softly.

"Well I'm sure she's fine. If she can move things with her mind, I'm sure she could heal herself quicker than normal humans." He describes.

"Yeah, but we don't know that."

"Mike! Calm down! She's fine."

I sigh softly. Dustin's probably right.

Eleven's P.O.V

Now understanding the situation, I head back to Mike's house. I wonder if he understands?

I know Joyce said it's just a girl thing, but maybe he knows from his mom or Nancy.

I knock on the basement door, waiting for him to answer.

It's already dark outside, so he might be a second getting to the door.

The door opens within seconds.

"Hey! El, are you okay?" He asks frantically.

I nod softly, almost laughing.

"What was wrong? Are you sick?"

"It's... girl problems. I'm not sick." I explain.

Suddenly his eyebrows knit together and his lips purse in confusion.

Abruptly his eyes get wide, and he gasps slightly.

"Do I wanna know?" He asks, looking kinda grossed out.