Snowball Fight

-- you choose. Is it a Snow-ball fight, or a snowball fight??

Mike's P.O.V

It's after school, and El and I met up at the spot in the woods where we always go after school.

It's been snowing all day long! There's about a foot on the ground!

El doesn't seem to interested in it though.

I sigh softly, "hey, do you like the snow?"

"Mmm." She shrugs.

As she turns around, I quickly crouch down and make a snowball.

As she's fixed on something out in the distance, I throw it at her back.

She turns slowly to face me, looking kinda mad.

I laugh softly. But she doesn't find it funny.

She scoops up a hand full of snow, throwing it at me. But it goes everywhere since it wasn't in a ball.

"Here. You're supposed to make it into a ball. Like this." I explain, rolling some into a ball, handing it to her.

She quickly examines it before throwing it hard at my face.

"Ow! El!" I yell, going for more.

Now she's laughing.

I make a big one, and right as I stand up, she throws another one at my face.

I start making my little one a little bigger, then I throw it as hard as I can at her.

She bends over, dodging it.

Darn it that was a good one!

"Wait... let me make a rule!" I call out.

She throws another one at me instead.

"No rules!" She argues.

"Well fine then!" I snap, making another snowball.

I throw it hard, aiming for her stomach, but she ducks down so it hits her in the head.

"Mike." She mutters.

"Uh oh!" I exclaim as she stands and starts to chase me.

I drop my backpack, and start running circles around where her and I put our stuff so I don't go too far off track.

Suddenly, I slip and fall.

The sounds of her running towards me kinda scare me.

"Mike?" She asks softly, sounding concerned.

I stay quite so maybe she won't throw another snowball at me.

"Mike?" She asks again, this time sounding like she's about to start laughing.

Uh oh.

She drops the biggest snowball onto my head. It's bigger than my head!

I sit up and look at her with insanity in my eyes. Jokingly of course.

She smiles, then takes off the way I did earlier.

I quickly get up, chasing after her.

Earlier, I was faster than her, but I just slipped, so I should be able to catch up to her no problem.

She screams playfully as I get only about two feet away from her.

"Ahhhh!! Got you!" I yell, wrapping my arms around her waist, flinging us both to the ground.

We land hard on my side, but I roll her onto her back.

She tips her head back to catch her breath.

As she's concentrated on that, I make a snowball, and smash it on her forehead.

She closes her eyes and smiles.

I take my fuzzy hat off, softly pulling down onto her head.

Her eyes open, and she sits up with me.

"Now do you like snow?" I ask.

She nods, "I love it."

So I figured since it's winter and I love snow that they needed a snowball fight cuz it's cute AF. And also, IT'S FINN'S 15TH BIRTHDAY!! AHHHH!! Anyways, hoped you enjoyed, and hey, let me know if you want me to write more funny ones, sad, cute or whatever. I need general ideas, not prompts, but like if it should be sad, happy, funny etc. Anyways thanks!!