Save Your Love

-- Eleven comes in late in season 2. The scene where Mike is with Max in the gym... now imagine Mike sees Eleven when he leaves, and she sees him. (A request-- and a good one)

Mike's P.O.V

Max is still annoying. No matter what she does, I'm still not gonna like her. I feel like she's trying to replace El, and that is not okay with me at all.

She goes around in circles on her skateboard, trying to prove that she could be our "zoomer."

I'm still not convinced.

My lips slightly pull into a smile. She's not that bad.

Okay, maybe she could be our zoomer,  but she's not replacing Eleven.

"See? Zoomer." She remarks.

I roll my eyes, and suddenly she falls to the floor.

I kneel beside her to make sure she's okay.

She says, something, but I don't care, nor listen. Because of the thought of Eleven being the one that did this.

I quickly turn my head to the door, where I see her head of small brown curls as she runs off.

I run to the door, completely forgetti g about Max.

I push the gym door open, running out to find her.
I know I saw her, I'm positive.

"El!" I yell, in hopes she's not mad at me.

"Eleven!"

I see her down the hall, leaning up against the lockers.

"El?" I call out softly.

She raises her hand, throwing me into her lockers across from her.

I groan in pain, sitting myself up slowly.

"You betrayed me." She cries, no longer seeming angry at all, just devastated.

"No, El. I don't like her, at all. She wanted to join the party, and I told her no. And El, I missed you so much." I cry with her.

She shakes her head. "You were smiling at her Mike. What does that mean?!"

"I was just thinking that she's not that bad at skateboarding. I don't like her though. El, I promise. We just want you back."

She smiles softly. "Really?"

"Yes, really. Promise."

She crawls over to me, hugging me so tight.

I hug her back, holding her head to my shoulder so she can cry on me.

I thought she was dead, gone.

But she's not, she's right here with me, in my arms.