Chapter 1: Approach and Retreat

Ruby Rose is a normal girl with normal, innocent thoughts... at least, that's what people think. While she does have normal thoughts, they do, occasionally, turn...

Sexual.

This happens most often with this girl she's rarely talked to. Her name?

Rize Kamishirio

One day, she found herself staring towards the girl in the Beacon Cafeteria once again just thinking.

"She's beautiful... the way her lips glisten like fresh strawberries... her legs... I can just imagine them wrapping around my body as I-" Ruby thought before getting called out of her thoughts by her sister, Yang.

"Hey, Ruby!" Yang said before looking towards where Ruby was looking as Ruby looked to Yang.

"Huh?" Ruby asked, snapping out of her daze.

"So, ya into her, right? Didn't know you swung that way." Yang jokingly teased. Ruby, becoming flustered, grew red like roses and her attempt at saying "It's not like that!" But it only ended up as simple blubbering. All this did was make Yang laugh a bit. "Is you're into her, talk to her. Ask her out!" Yang said, lightly pushing Ruby with her fist. Ruby looked down, embarrassed.

"What if she says no..?" Was all Ruby said in response. Yang simply smiled and put her hand on Ruby's shoulder and said "But what if she says yes!?" Ruby sighed and smiled.

"Okay..." She said, standing up and walking towards Rize, the girl of Ruby's dreams. Dreams that were sexual in nature. She arrived and Rize's purple eyes met her silver ones and her heart skipped a beat.

"Oh..?" Said Rize. Her voice was soft and kind. It drove Ruby nuts.

"I-I-I... I was, Uh, y'know... wondering if m-maybe y-y-you'd like to p-possibly go on a d-date with me..." Ruby asked nervously. Rize smiled and responded with something Ruby was not prepared for.

"I would love to."

Ruby froze at those words, only for a second but it was visible. They planned out where to go for the date and when, and thankfully talked about how they should dress (casual clothing) and as Ruby was about to leave this situation that had her heart beating 30 miles a minute, Rize stopped her by putting her hand on Ruby's shoulder. Ruby turned to Rize to see her lean in. Her face went next to hers.

"Don't keep a girl waiting." Rize said, her voice making Ruby have to suppress the moan rising out of her. Rize, could tell this was happening and simply smiled before leaving. This left Ruby standing in the cafeteria, alone and flustered. After a few seconds, Ruby returned to her table, which now also seated Weiss and Blake as well as team JNPR.

"So, how'd it go!?" Yang asked excitedly. This confused the rest of the table.

"How'd what go?" Weiss asked, prompting Yang to quickly shush her, wanting to hear Ruby's response.

"She..." Ruby started eyes widened to the ground. Yang's face softened a bit before she saw Ruby look up with an astonished smile. "She said yes..." Ruby said. The blondes eyes went wide and she smiled in relief.

"OOOH! RUBY'S GOT A DAAAA~TE! RUBY'S GOT A DAAAA~TE!" Yang sung as she hugged Ruby. Weiss's eyes widened, along with team JNPR, while Blake simply raised a brow.

"With who?!" Weiss asked, excited. Ruby looked to her with a smile that was growing.

"Rize Kamishirio." Ruby said.

"I've heard of her, she's a good fighter." Lie Ren said.

"And hot!" Yelled Nora.

"Nora!" Yelled everyone at the table.
____________
It's time. The date is in an hour and a half and Ruby is TERRIFIED. She shouldn't be going on a date with Rize! Rize's WAY out of her league! She should just cance-

*SLAP*

Yang had slapped her sister hard. Ruby brought her hand to her face and rubbed the area of impact.

"Don't leave her waiting! Get dressed and go to your date!" She said.

"But... she's way out of my league..." Ruby mumbled. Yang was visibly pissed at that.

"NO, SHES NOT, YOU NEED TO GO TO THAT DATE NOW!" Yang said, pressuring her into the date.

"Yeah... Yeah.." Ruby said before leaving with a some clothes and entering later wearing the other clothes.

It was a dress shirt with a thin black tie, jeans that Yang gave her, and a dark red hoodie. Ruby placed her other clothes on her bed and promptly slowly spun around, so her team can get a good look at her and tell her is she looks good.

"Looking good little sis!" Yang said. "Good thing you took those jeans."

"They were a little tight..." Ruby said, embarrassed.

"We can tell. Your butt is practically popping." Blake joked with a sly smile

"WHAAT!?" Ruby said, scared and trying look at her butt.

"Don't worry, it's a compliment." Yang said before turning to Weiss who was studying. She turned to look at Ruby.

"Pretty good."
______________
Ruby arrived at the place they were supposed to meet half an hour early. 15 minutes later, Rize herded showed up. She wore her usual white dress with blue sleeves. Either way, Ruby can't help but find it attractive.

"I thought we were doing casual?" Rize teased.

"N-No! It's just that, someone spilled stuff on my regular clothes so I just went with... this!" Ruby defended, while very flustered and growing red. Rize giggled adorably.

"I'm kidding, you look fantastic. Absolutely scrumptious." Rize said with a smile. Ruby grew red and smiled in response. "Come on, let's go." Rize said before taking Ruby's hand and walking off with it, dragging Ruby along with it.
______________
It's about 1:30 AM and Ruby is walking Rize back to her dorm. They still have yet to make it onto Beacon campus grounds. It'll take an hour to get there.

"Come on, let's go this way!" Rize said, pulling Ruby along through an alley.

"This isn't the way to Beacon!" Ruby objected but followed willingly.

"It's a shortcut! And I want to talk to you about something." Rize said, stopping in the middle of the alley and turning to face Ruby. Ruby was slightly shorter than Rize, but not enough to make Rize inadvertently look down to Ruby. "I'm glad we leave near each other... in the dorms... otherwise, with the ghouls that have been attacking recently..." Rize looked down to her feet. "I-I'd be terrified..." Ruby awkwardly smiled at Rize.

"Of course. The thought is terrifying to me too, but with you, I feel more... happy. Like I'd fight the world for you..." Ruby said with a smile. Rize brought herself closer to Ruby, their lips getting close to touching.

"I had my eye on you too... don't think I didn't see you staring at me across the cafeteria." Rize said with a sly smile. "And I think you know..." Rize pauses moving her face to Ruby's ear. "I want you as much as you want me..." Rize finished, her warm breath against Ruby's ear making her shudder. Rize started kissing Ruby's neck, unbuttoning and taking of the tie to reveal Ruby's left shoulder. By the time the shoulder was revealed, Ruby was actively moaning. The kisses were pure pleasure. Pleasure, pleasure, pleasure, plea-

PAIN.

Pain was all she felt her eyes moved towards her left to see Rize's face. Her eyes' irises were red what used to be the whites of her eyes were black. The nerves around her eyes were visibly dark red. Her mouth... it was covered in Ruby's blood.

Ruby pushed off away from Rize, wide eyed. She reached for Crescent Rose only to find air. She didn't bring it. Why would she bring it, it was a date!

Ruby started running towards the opening of the alley.

"OH, I JUST LOVE WHEN THEY TRY TO RUN! But I should make this quick..." Rize said, pouting at the end. That's when Ruby felt it. Rize's kagune ripping through her gut. Blood shot out of her mouth onto the ground and her shirt. The Kagune tossed her to the side into an abandoned construction site. "TIME FOR SOME FUN!" Rize shouted, following. Ruby's breath was labored and desperate. "OH YOU'RE GONNA GIVE UP NOW! HA! How pathetic! Well, time to-" Rize started before hearing steel clattering together. She looked up.

"Oh fu-" Rize started before the about 30 steel beams fell on top of Ghoul.