Chapter 11: Nishiki's Redemption Part 2

Touka was working at Anteiku when a familiar face walked in. A mother and her daughter. Touka smiled and gestured with her head to the upstairs door. The mother nodded and walked through the door. Her phone buzzed.

Orange Haired Cunt
____________________

Saw Ruby get taken
by some guy.
Following their trail.
[Navigation Point Sent]

Her eyes widened before going upstairs, changing, and walking out Anteiku and then turning into a sprint towards the navigation point.
_______________
Nishiki sent the message and put the scroll away. He looked down to the ground and crouched. Footsteps and drag marks. Assuming that Ruby herself isn't dragging someone, Nishiki came to the assumption that whoever took Ruby had these footprints. Size, oh, eleven maybe. Nishiki sniffed. 'Good. Dove didn't take her.' Thought Nishiki. He stood up and started following the scent of Ruby and the man who took her, who Nishiki affectionately called "creepy alley dude" or "CAD" for short. Whoever CAD was, they were smart. They were hiding their trail every now and then. 'Speed semblance?' Thought Nishiki. 'Maybe. There are deteriorating rose petals now and then. That fits her semblance. But she's out cold...' His eyes widened. 'A copy cat semblance? Damn, that'll be hard to beat. I heard Velvet had one. No, hers copy's one fighting style and semblance if she takes a picture of it... I think. Don't know her too well. This one seems to be just the semblance so far.' His eyes scrunched in suspicion. 'Does Velvet have a sibling?' His eyes then widened slightly.

'Does Blake have a brother?'
__________________
Ruby's eyes slowly opened. God, she feels like Yang on a Saturday Morning. 'What happened last-' Ruby then remembered the rag going over her mouth and was now aware of the bindings on her ankles and wrist. She jostled around, causing only noise as the table she was on moved but the bindings were tight on her. 'Alright, Maybe I can get out with my Kagune.' Thought before trying to summon her Kagune. However, right when she did, she felt painful electricity coursing through her, the source? The collar around her neck. She screamed as this went on. After a second or two, it stopped. She panted for a while before she heard a familiar voice.

"Tsk tsk tsk... Didn't your mother teach you party manners?" The voice said before Fae walked out of the shadows, a smile that stunned her, like a fire out of control. Despite her shock, she was still there enough to look sullen at the mention of her mother, Summer. Fae saw this and his face turned into what could easily be described as the fakest pout in existence. "What?" He asked. "Too soon?" He finished with a laugh.

"Fae, What is going on?" Ruby asked, getting very worried.

"Why, isn't it obvious?" He said, raising his hands from his sides to gesture to the room. "I'm preparing a feast!" He said, his voice ecstatic and reveling in her anger and sorrow. "And you? Why, you're the main course!" He said, pulling out a scroll. He flipped the screen so she could see. On the screen was a live video of Nishiki walking into a warehouse, presumably where she currently is.

"And the appetizer has just arrived!"
_______________
Touka arrived at the enterance of the alley, Nishiki is no where to be seen. She looked to the ground and saw two sets of foot prints and what appeared to be drag prints. As they went on, the drag marks and a set of footprints faded. 'The one left must be Nishiki.' Thought Touka. 'Hope Ruby's okay...'
______________
Nishiki had followed the trail to an abandoned warehouse. Of course it was an abandoned warehouse. Why can't it ever be a fancy hotel? Or someone's house? Or... some other example... whatever, the point is, he was outside an abandoned warehouse he did not want to enter.

But he did.

As he pushed open the door he heard a voice coming from what appeared to be the ware house's P.A. System.

"Hello there!" Said the voice, his voice crackling like a fire due to the shitty quality of the P.A. System. "I know you must be wondering, why oh why did I take this poor poor girl?" The voice asked in a mocking tone. Nishiki scowled. "Well, I'll answer. IF you find me..." The voice said before laughing maniacally and shutting off the P.A. 'He's using the P.A. System... that means he must be in the control room.' Nishiki thought to himself. In front of him were two doors. One on the left, one on the right. He looked a little suspicious at them but went to the door on the left. He opened it swiftly before seeing what was inside. A shotgun rigged to shoot after the door opened.

"Shi-"

BANG

Nishiki flew back into the wall, his aura flaring up in time to protect him, even though he didn't need it as his flesh protects him from everything nigh Doves and Grimm. Hurt like a butch though. He groaned as he stood up and looked at the room with the shotgun in it. 'Just a damn broom closet.' Thought Nishiki. He opened the other door to reveal a room of wall to wall, floor to ceiling, mirrors. They lined the walls, floor and ceiling, and there seemed to be pillars wrapped in mirrors. "Come the fuck on." He said aloud. The P.A. System turned on again.

"Ah, Yes!" Exclaimed the voice. "My hall of mirrors. You should watch your step." The voice continued as Nishiki kept walking. "You never know what might trip you up!" He said as Nishiki stepped on a nigh invisible wire that caused the mirrors on either side of him to turn, revealing a flame thrower behind each. As the boys eyes widened as he saw one of them, he could only assume they matched. "Out of the frying pan, INTO THE FIRE!" He heard the P.A. System yell before the weapons started spitting flames. He had barely enough time to roll forward towards the other door of the hall of mirrors. The flames kept spitting towards each other and eventually stopped, revealing the mirrors on either side of the revolving ones to be blackened. "Aww, Damn. Oh well, more trials!" The voice yelled before the system cut.

"Damn psycho..." Nishiki muttered. He looked down the hall. He smiled to himself and sprinted towards door. As he ran, behind him flames were spat, guns were fired, explosives fucking exploded and shit. He literally jumped through the solid wooden door. As he got up, he heard the P.A. System turn on.

"You know... I genuinely thought it'd take you a little longer to get here." Said the voice. He looked to the side and saw, behind a wall of glass, Ruby, strapped to table, crying. Nishiki growled as the man walked up to the glass. "Hardened Tempered glass. It's damn near indestructible." He said, his eyes were red and black. "Only two things have been know to be able to break it. A Grimm invasion and..." he started laughing. "Oh man! Almost gave you my secret there." He said, walking towards the back. 'His secret? What could that mean...?' Thought Nishiki. 'He's a ghoul... Kagune! That's it!' He thought a small smile on his face. His Kagune unleashed and wrapped his arm. "Y'know, I honestly thought I'd have more time to revel in her pain. Shame. She's quite the-" Said the man before the sound of glass shattering interrupted him. He turned in time to see Nishiki plunging the points of his Kagune into the man's gut.

"Ohhoho!" Said the man, a sadistic smile on his face. "You caught me while I was monologuing!"