Chapter 16: Discoveries

Sorry if this feels fast and shit, I'm just really excited for a next part and exploring that whole thing. Anyway, enjoy!
________________
"Your blabbering is boring me. But I know how to shut you up!" Mado yelled out, raising the father Fueguchi tentacle over his head Hinami along with it. He swung it towards Touka.

Blood dripped into the waterway.

"What just happened?" Mado asked in confusion. "My Quinque is gone." The father Quinque falls to the ground. "No..." Mado calmly looks down at his hand. It was floating in the water as his wrist leaked blood. "My hand is gone." Mado said, surprisingly calm. He looked over at Hinami. Her sclera black and her iris red. Out of her back or six tentacles. Two like her fathers, the other four, her mother.

"Stop hurting Touka... and stop using mommy and daddy like that... it's wrong and I won't let you!" She screamed, tears consistently flowing down her face as the two tentacles like her fathers started whipping at him. The investigator pulled his Quinque out of Touka, quickly bringing it in front of him to block the as he started cackling.

"I'm impressed honey! The apple doesn't fall far from the tree! Your kagune is truly something to behold!" He said with a smile. "I can't wait to turn you into my Quinque!"

Seeing a small opening in the child's attack, he pulle the Quinque to attack, only for crystals to fly out and hit the Quinque out of his hand. He looked back at Touka, who had her wing Kagune out with a scowl on her face. Mado matched her face and exceeded it in the amount of venom conveyed in a look. He opened his mouth to curse her, but was cut off with a flower petal shaped tentacle sending him flying across the room, tumbling when he landed until a pillar stopped his movement.

Touka walked towards the investigator as she looked to Hinami.

"Kill him." She said.
_________________
"Hurry!" Ruby said, her Kagune slamming Amon back. "I don't want to be the monster you think I am."

Weiss grabbed Amon and started pulling him behind her. He pulled back after a second or two, freeing him from her grasp.

"What are you doing?!" He asked, anger in his voice.

"You're injures and we need to get past her so I'm gonna beat this ghoul, you dolt!" Weiss said, a small scowl on her face, not even turning to him, her eyes set on the enemy.

Ruby couldn't help snort a little, trying to restrain the laugh. Weiss' scowl deepened. She charged forward, ignoring Amon's muttering of 'Damnit', and slashed at her midriff, only for her to back up quickly.

"You don't want to do this!" Ruby quickly said, leaning to her right to dodge a stab from Weiss. Weiss didn't respond as she kept up the attack, sending a barrage of slices, all dodged by the ghoul, who, having found an opening, kicked her in the chest back towards Amon.

Weiss landed gracefully with her rapier stabbed into floor in a kneeling position, her head to the floor. She looked up at the ghoul with a smirk as a white glyph appeared behind her. Ruby mentally sighed before opening her mouth.

"Oh son of a bi-"

Large icicles shot out of the glyph at high speeds.
____________________________
"Kill him."

"I can't." Hinami said. "I can't kill him. I want him to stop hurting us. And even though I know that won't happen unless he... I can't..." She said, her kagune retreating to her back.