Chapter 15: Opposite, Yet The Same

Yo, I'm as surprised as this as you are but all of a sudden, I could actually write and shit so, yeah, here's an extra long chap.
____________________________________
Touka's wing shards flew from her kagune, clashing against Mado's Stolen Quinque as it flew after her.

"Can't run forever, little rabbit!" Mado yelled out.

"I'm not trying to!" Yelled Touka behind her bunny mask, now charging straight towards Mado. The Quinque is right behind and it stops, having reached it's full length due to sneaking around pillars.

"Huh." Mado said before Touka bashed into him sending him into his back. The Quinque stolen from the father Fueguchi fell from his hands, the spiked tentacle going limp. He sat up, grinned at the second suitcase and looked back at the maskless Touka as he had pulled the mask off when he was bashed into by the ghoul.

His grin widened when he saw the She-Ghoul's child behind Rabbit.

"Gotcha, hook line and sinker!" Mado muttered before coughing up blood.
_______________________
"Something I always wanted to ask your kind." Amon said to the ghoul in red who had gotten knocked onto the ground, abandoning the idea of getting the ghoul to run. Weiss was following behind. "When you take the lives of innocent people, do you think about all the pain you're causing?" He asked, putting his foot on the girls hair which lay uncovered by the mask, the rain darkening it to black. "This world would be a better place without you." Amon said, gripping the cylindrical mace tightly.

'That's a little harsh.' Thought Weiss.

"Think about all the orphaned children, families destroyed by grief... the loneliness..." Amon said, his voice gaining a gravelly tone. 'Oh... Oh!' Thought Weiss. "Are you're victims just faceless Entres to you!?" Amon said in anger, nudging the back of the ghouls head with the mace. "ANSWER ME YOU MONSTER!"
_______________
"Do you have any idea what it feels like to be hunted down? When a person close to you is butchered for no good reason? The pain, the sorrow, the rage!" Touka said. "You monster!" She continued as Mado gained a delightful grin at her suffering.
_______________
"Your friend killed a good man the other day. Why did he deserve to die? Because he was an investigator? Because he was human!" He said before pushing the mace into the back of the ghoul's head, forcing it into the ground. "Bullshit! He was my friend and you killed him for no reason!"
_______________
"Ryoko never hurt anyone and you killed her, JUST FOR BEING A GHOUL!" Touka yelled in anger at Mado
_______________
"This whole world's gone to hell... and it's your kind who sent it there!" Amon said, roughly poking the ghoul with the mace.
_______________
"There's only one way to deal with your kind!" Touka said, unleashing her Kagune once more.
_______________
Ruby, in her red hoodie, blue jeans and black mask went tumbling once more as Amon had hit her in the gut as she tried to get up. Weiss watched on in stunned silence.
_______________
"KILL THEM ALL!" Touka shouted as she pulled her kagune back. Suddenly, Mado unleashed a second Quinque. Ryoko's. He used it by hitting her to the side. Hinami started making scared noises as she looked at the kagune from afar.

"Recognize it?" Mado said mockingly as Hinami's noises slowly got louder. "Don't be shy!" He said as her noises got louder. "SAY HI TO MOMMA!" Hinami was screaming at this point, tears flowing down her cheeks. "AND HERE I THOUGHT YOU'D BE HAPPY TO SEE HER ONE LAST TIME! MY MISTAKE!" He yelled before cackling.

"I'LL KILL YOU!" Shouted Touka as she shot herself towards Mado.
_______________
Ruby watched as Amon slowly walked over to her prone body. 'Ghouls are screwing up the world?' Thought Ruby, having never considered this before. 'Is that really true..?' She thought.
_______________
Touka clashes against the stolen Quinque with rage fueled ferocity.