Chapter 52: Are You Trying To Friendzone Me?

[A/N: *gasp* Is this...is this a...double update?! Haha, so many of you voted for the last chapter so why not? Picture on the side perfectly describes this chapter and I'm sure I looked at it a billion times when I was writing this haha. Hilarious, absolutely hilarious! Song for the chapter:
- One Republic // Something I Need]

"Tyler?"

Silence.

"Tyler?"

More silence.

"Tyler!"

My raised tone startled him. He dropped the phone in his hand and it fell onto his lap, bouncing several times before it landed with a soft thud onto the grass.

"What?" He grunted, jumping off the swinging bench in his extravagant back garden.

"I thought you said you weren't ignoring me anymore. Come on Ty, I said sorry a billion times and baked you the biggest banana cake ever and even paid for your movie ticket last night. What else am I gonna have to do to prove that I'm sorry?" I asked with a heavy sigh, watching him pick his phone up before he slumped back down. He smothered me when he deliberately put his ass in my face. "Tyler! Stop that! Stop it!"

After he was certain I had died from suffocation, the jerk shifted his ass to the left and collapsed into the cushions, flashing me a fake wide grin before letting it drop into a scowl. Usually, the idea of having Tyler Miller's ass in my face would have excited me but his skinny jeans were scratchy and I was certain his belt was made from sandpaper because my skin felt like it was on fire.

"Come on," I whined, scooting closer to him as he began to rapidly text Blake like he'd been doing for the past hour. "Talk to me."

I don't think my voice even made it to his ears by the look of his bored expression. We were currently lounging in his garden, gazing at the sunset - well, Tyler was shooting daggers at me instead since that's all he's been capable of doing for the past two days. About twenty minutes ago his phone buzzed and suddenly his fingers were flying across his screen at lightning speed and I didn't know if I was relieved to have escaped his death glares or annoyed that he was too busy texting his best buddy on our date.

Well it wasn't exactly a date but it was still 'us' time. Damn, if there's anything I didn't want to sound like it would be a whiny girlfriend, but after getting tackled to the ground two days ago, grappled at my Tyler's monstrous hands before having him bite my neck - quite painfully I might add - it was safe to say I'd served my punishment.

Was he seriously still mad? With a heavy sigh, I laid my head down on his lap and lifted my legs in the air, moving them in a cycling motion to pass time because boredom was getting the best of me. The hues of pinks and pale purples spread across the sky like paint splashed against a cerulean canvas. It would have been nice to snuggle into the my ass-smothering boyfriend's chest and talk about pointless things like we usually did. But instead he was preoccupied by the constant vibration of his phone.

"Tyler?"

Silence.

"Tyler?"

More silence.

"Tyler!"

"What?" He dragged out in a slow whine, finally tearing his eyes from his phone screen and lazily swatted the hand I waved in front of his face. "Stop being annoying or I'll bite you again."

My hand shot to my neck and I rubbed the raw red skin where he had marked me for the stunt Mona and I pulled to get the guys to talk again. So far it had been a soaring success because they were bonding over their new-found hatred for us but we couldn't care any less.