Chunk of my dream from last night

I'd always been the oddball of our family. I was too heavy to fly(which I'd gone on a diet to try to fix, but it never changed) Too grounded to teleport, and just all-around been bad at magic. But now, I could fix that.
I'd followed the Legend of the Wishing Cube, and passed all the trials. And now, it was mine. It was covered in jewels. Red rubies, blue sapphires, green emeralds, golden topaz, clear diamonds, and purple amythests.
I looked at the strange cube, and my hands started moving on their own. I just knew what I was supposed to do, and was automatically doing it. Finally, I solved the cube, and it began to glow, and floated up from my hands. Each block separated from the whole, and floated away until I was staring into its very core. It was a cube, somewhat like the others, except this one was glowing and golden. It floated from the cube, and came to rest in the palm of my hand. It glowed even brighter, and I felt power begin to infuse me, starting with the tips of my fingers, and spreading through my entire body.
It was somehow both electrifying and calming. I closed my eyes, and just let the feeling wash over me. When I opened my eyes, the cube was back in my-
"OH MY GOSH." I screamed.
I dropped the cube and stared at my hands. They were entirely golden. Not just glowing, but I looked like they were made of solid gold. I sank to the ground and continued to stare, until I caught sight of my feet.
They were gold too!
"Oh my- What am I- How-" I whimpered.
I felt something touch my arm, and I immediately reacted, pulling away, baring my teeth and curling my fingers like claws.  I noticed in a split second that my fingers had sharpened and legenthened into just that. Claws. On my gold hands.
I did what any sane person would do in that situation. I fainted.