Writing prompt #1: Djinn

Link to prompt- https://www.reddit.com/r/WritingPrompts/comments/eoz1jr/wp_youre_a_djinn_manipulative_sadistic_and/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

"It was a normal night for me. I was just gonna take a little nap, when I felt the little tap-tap on my shoulder that meant someone was summoning. I groaned, hardly felt like going, but I dragged myself to me feet, snapped my fingers and appeared before the summoner, spreading an immense smoke cloud, and dramatically bellowed, "WHO HAS SUMMONED ME, THE GREAT AND POWERFUL ZULTAK?"
The sight of the summoner suprised me, of course. After all, I'd never been called by a child before. All manner of men or women had summoned me, but children? They don't usually have any wishes they want granted."
"And what was the child's wish?"
"I was just getting to that! Anyway, this little boy looked up at me and asked "Will you be my dad?" I didn't have any response for a solid minute, but finally I muttered, "That's not even a wish, kid." The little bugger's only reply was "Okay, I wish you were my dad." The nerves on that kid were astounding, so all I could think to say was "Yeah, all right." I couldn't just say No after that, y'know?"
"What *yawn* happened to the little boy afterwards?"
"Well, he grew up of course! Then he met a lady, and fell in love, and together they had a ushy little kid who asks me to tell her the same bedtime story over and over! Can you imagine!"
"But it's the best story. Will you tell me it again?"
"Okay, okay, you stinker. But this is the last time, then you have to go to bed. Alright?"
"Okay, Grandpa."