Chapter 1: Uh Oh.....What is this I foresee?

Percy's POV
I look to see where everyone was at. I mean it's not after curfew so where is everyone?

I hear a scream come from both Apollo's and Hades' cabins. Oh no...Nico I thought as I ran to the Hades cabin first.

I knock on the cabin door to see if he was in there only to hear a low pitched, "oh gods! Uh...come in!"

I open the door only to see Nico looking into the mirror, freaking out. "Nico? Are you ok?" He looks at me completely terrified. "IM NOT NICO! IM WILL"

I contemplate on what he just said then realizing that Will and Nico body-swapped. "Oh gods. We have to tell Chiron."

Nico, Will, looked at me only to say "I'll go talk to Chiron. You go see if Nico's ok" I responded with "Alright."

I left the Hades cabin to go to Apollo's cabin. I opened the door to see Will, or should I say Nico, running around screaming while Will's siblings were trying to calm him down.

"Nico!" I went over to him, hugging him to calm him down. He eventually calmed down, but started to whimper instead.

"It's ok." The calm then turned into another scream. "Oh gods..."

I hope you liked it. This is my first story so I'm sorry if it looks bad.
~HadesDamSnackbar c: