Chapter 3: JASON?!? I AM JASON?!? I CANT FLY!!

Piper's POV
I woke up feeling like I wanted to make a lightning streak in the sky. Wait, what is that creepy statue in front of me?

I went around to the front of the statue only to see that it was Zeus. Oh gods....Did I accidentally sleep in Jason's cabin last night?

I went to the bathroom mirror only to see Jason and not me. Wait. I raised my hand up, the Jason in the mirror did the same.

I screamed in realization. I'M BODY-SWAPPED WITH JASON!!! I thought.

I heard the door open to the cabin to see myself come in. "J-Jason? Is that y-you?" The me, in who I thought was Jason, looked at me terrified.

"Piper? Oh my gods!" Jason, or me, looked like he wanted to throw up. Who body-swapped us?

Someone knocked at the cabin door. Jason went over to open it. "Oh, hey Percy." Percy came in with a terrified Will.

Percy looked just as weirded out. "Guys we have a situation with Will and Nico." Jason seemed to know because he immediately asked, "Did Will and Nico body-swap too?"

Percy nodded. "Jason and I body-swapped too," I answered so that Percy didn't need to ask.

Percy seemed to not like this. "Well schist, we need to talk to Chiron." Jason and I nodded, going out of the cabin with Percy having his hand on Will's shoulder, or maybe it was Nico I'm not sure, as we went to the Big House.

:D Hope you liked it!
~HadesDamSnackbar c: