Chapter 12: Honey, I think something happened here. Oh wait, SINGING

Annabeth's POV
I hummed to the tune of N.M.E. by Set It Off. What? It's a good song. After we set up the tents, now I know what you're thinking: "Annabeth, where did you or any of you for that matter find tents?" Well, let's just say we got blessed.

After we set up the tents, Leo found wood and made a camp fire. I eventually just stopped humming and actually sang the song, but switched up some words.

"Remove the gag and step away, he's suffocating. You pull the strings day after day. That's why he needs a break from you, bid your schist (ass) adieu, a break from you, Child (bitch), your schist (ass) is through-"

The others started singing along too.

"-Oh, I hope he hears these words. Maybe this time he will learn..." Percy sang this part by himself without realizing we stopped, "You should escape, skip town, no more excuses, abandon ship or drown. No more excuses, do you even have a plan of attack? A way to react? Oh no, you should escape, skip town, you're better on your own-"

He realized that we stopped and we laughed then kept going with the song with all of us singing.

"-Ok we get it, you're both a happy couple, why else go through the trouble, of posting it ten times a day? Break from you, bid your schist (ass) adieu, we need a break from you, child (bitch), your schist (ass) is through. Oh I hope he hears these words. Maybe this time he will learn...You should escape. Skip town, no more excuses, abandon ship or drown. No more excuses, do you even have a plan of attack? A way to react? Oh no, you should escape, skip town, you're better on your own-"

Piper sang just by herself, "-If you're both in black and white. And they ask who dares defy, I'll be raising my hand high-"

Piper looked at Jason, after finishing those lyrics, to make him say, "-If anyone should object to this marriage, Please, speak now or forever hold your peace. Yeah, I got somethin' to say...-"

We all continued with the song, "-You should escape, skip town, no more excuses, abandon ship or drown. No more excuses, Do you even have a plan of attack? A way to react? Oh no, you should escape, skip town, you're better on your own. You're better on your own. You're better on your own. You're better on your own. You're better on your own."

We finished our song, and laughed. We all said our good nights and went to bed, still laughing.

It was bad wasn't it? :( welp I'm a beginner so it's ok :)
~HadesDamSnackbar c: