Chapter 11: Push the whole dam thing up!

Jason's POV
Yea, Annabeth shouldn't have let me drive. Yup, I drove us into a ditch on accident I swear.

We got out of the van, and Leo was already looking at the car. "AHA, the car was getting overheated," he said, and fixed it right away.

We all pushed the car back up to the highway, but it kept sliding down. Percy went into the car to change the gear to help us push it up.

Leo decided to sing My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark, in which I presume was by Fall Out Boy, while we pushed the car.

Once we got back on the road, Percy and I switched so he could drive. Yup, don't trust me with driving. Percy turned on the stereo and the song that played was Feel Invincible, did it say that it was by Skillet?

It was a pretty good song I gotta say. After that song ended, something came at us suddenly. I looked closer and saw it was a Venti. Oh gods! NOT THESE THINGS AGAIN, I thought. We parked the car on the side of the road and fought the Venti.

We killed them, I guess you could say...anyway, Percy didn't look good. He looked pale. Percy was still fighting a Venti. Percy ended that fight with that Venti.

I gave Percy some water and he drank some, but the color didn't come back into his face. A few minutes later before we got into the van was a collapsed Percy, breathing heavily.

Schist if only Will was here. Will, Nico, and Calypso stayed at camp while the rest of us went on our way.

Annabeth was by Percy's side immediately. Percy gave him ambrosia to help. "Percy has been shaken up since yesterday. I'm pretty worried about him," she said. We nodded, "Yea, he really hasn't been the same since Tart-" I was cut off by Annabeth putting her hand over my mouth. "We don't speak of that place," she said. I nodded in understanding.

"I think we should just camp here so we can get our energy back," Leo said. We nodded, "yea."

Day 1, not that much accomplished.

Sorry if it wasn't that good, but hey I tried :)
~HadesDamSnackbar c: