Chapter 5: Caleo just got to a whole new level

Calypso's POV
I felt like I wanted to burn something down. It wasn't till I actually felt like something was wrong was when I just went with the feeling thinking Leo was the reason.

I woke up not feeling my braid hitting my back. I felt shorter. I looked around to see that I was on the top bunk. Wait, didn't I sleep on the bottom bunk?

I got down the ladder seeing just on the bottom bunk was me. Wait I thought, if this is me then...

I ran straight to the bathroom to look in the mirror. Oh my gods, I'm Leo! I then screamed.

There was a sound of a thump then a groan. I looked to see that it was my body getting up and rubbing my head. Ok this is getting creepy.

This me came to the bathroom only to see me. Me looked at me and me screamed a high pitched scream. We both then screamed.

I ran out of the cabin running into Percy. "I.. I.." I coughed. "Woah, Calypso, calm down it's ok." I looked up to see Nico next to me, kneeling in front of me.

This was odd to me because Nico wasn't the type to say that or stay with people for that matter.

I asked, "Nico?" Nico shook his head, "I'm Will." He pointed to Will, who looked terrified and looked like he didn't want to be here. "That's Nico."

Well, poor Nico doesn't look that well. "Did you see Leo in there?" Will asked. I nodded, "I think so. Unless he wasn't the me who was in there then I'm not sure."

Will nodded then went inside to find Leo, or me. We all shrugged and followed back into the cabin.