Chapter 19: Is it me you're looking for?

Annabeth's POV
After walking for so long, we eventually found an entrance to a cave. It looked suspicious to me. "Guys, can we stop for a second?" I asked. They nodded and I went into the cave.

What I found amazed me. It looked like a room you would find if you went to a nice hotel. I also found a bottle that had something in it. Thankfully, it was labeled "Paralysis cure." I took it with me and left the cave.

"Guys, I think I found the cure for Percy!" I said. The others looked at me in aw, while Clary and her friends just looked at me as if it was normal for someone to be both paralyzed and body-swapped

Jason set Percy on the ground, and I put the bottle up to Percy's lips for him to drink it.

What happened next was terrifying today the least. Leo, Jason, and Frank fell to the ground looking as if they were unconscious. (I got this part, well.....not really....., from a different fanfic that's also really good)

"OH MY GODS!" I screamed while Piper yelled for Jason, Hazel yelled for Frank, and Simon yelled for Leo. Percy didn't look that great. He looked as if he was getting sunburnt, but he wasn't.

I ran over to Percy telling him to wake up. The next think that happened was even more terrifying. Percy woke up, but not just having Sea Green eyes. He had Frank's, his own, Jason's, Leo's, and Nico's.

I looked at him, or them, in horror. Percy closed his eyes then reopened them with Leo's light brown eyes. It didn't look at all well with Percy's appearance.

"Uh......Leo? Wh-what happened?" Piper asked, scared out of her mind while next to Jason's body. Percy, or Leo, didn't seem to know to know what to say. "I honestly don't know what happened. I was right there when all of a sudden I heard a snap and now I'm here inside of Percy's head," Leo said, confused.

Hazel looked to Percy, crying. "I-is Fr-Frank in there?" She asked. Poor Hazel, I thought. First getting into these wars with Gaea and now this? Why does the demigod life have no end to monsters?

Clary had her hand over her mouth and her eyes wide, looking at Percy. Oh, did I tell you that we changed back into our selves? Yea, I forgot to say that earlier. WHOOPS!

Jace and Alec looked at each other then back at Percy. Simon looked like he wanted to either pass out or to just run away.

I took out my monster proof phone and dialed Will's number. "Hello?" Will asked. "Hey Will, uhm. I think you need a couple more at the infirmary because we got a situation here that involves the boys," I said, still looking at Percy. "Ok," he said. "I'll be right there."

Oh fun. Fun. FuN. fUn. FUN! SCHIST!

Hope you liked it :)
Sorry if I haven't updated, I was thinking about it, but I never did. HERE IT IS :D
~HadesDamSnackbar c: