Chapter 10: Here we go! Wait....SCHIST

Annabeth's POV
I woke up and got ready. Another day, another Prophecy, I thought. I grabbed my bag and outside.

I saw the others, but not Percy. Ugh! SEAWEED BRAIN! I thought. I went into my cabin, well, Percy's? I don't understand this body-swap anymore. I saw Percy trying to figure out how to change. I took him into a shower stall that had nobody in it and helped him change, but made him close his eyes.

"Ok, open your eyes," I said as I left the stall and left the cabin. He came out of the cabin minutes later with his backpack.

We went down the hill to the Van that was parked just for us. We went into our spots with Percy being the driver. Scratch that, "Jason, how about you drive instead of Percy, ok?" I asked. Percy and Jason switched.

While on the road, a song came on that sounded interesting. "Jason, can you turn the volume up for the music?" I asked. He turned it up and the song that was on was Nightmare by Set It Off  (its a good song. If you haven't heard it, I recommend you hear it)

We all sang along even though this was our first time hearing this song. All of a sudden something broke the stereo to the car. I looked behind me and saw Leo have fire in his hand.

I sighed, "Leo, why?" He looked down, "I liked the song and accidentally broke it." I cocked my head to the side. "How did you break it from the back?" I asked. "I-I don't know." He answered. I looked back to the front to see Percy trying to fix it and he actually fixed it. Wait, what?

"Percy, how did y-" I was cut off. Percy answered with, "Leo taught me like weeks ago." I looked back to Leo who was shrugging. The music turned back on and started playing N.M.E. by Set It Off.

I bet you can guess what happened next. No? Oh, we swerved and landed in a ditch. Yup, I should've let Percy drive. I sighed, "welp, that was a great 30 minute drive while it lasted." I said as we all got out of the car.

Hoped you liked it :)
~HadesDamSnackbar c: