Chapter 7: Wise Girl? Uh, Seaweed Brain passed out

Percy's POV
I turned in bed only to have my cabin have whispering all of a sudden. What the-? I woke up, yawning. I saw a clock next to my bed say 9:30am

I saw Annabeth's siblings getting ready for the day. Woah wait, who's cabin am I in? Where the schist am I? I looked down at myself only to see pajamas that were not mine.

Did I sleep in Annabeth's cabin last night? I know for sure I didn't. I went to the mirror in the bathroom to put water on my face. The water didn't help....

I looked into the mirror to see my girlfriend. I looked in shock. I thought I was seeing things so I put more water on my face. I even tried slapping myself, still Annabeth.

My heart was beating quickly. This....what is happening to me? I got claustrophobic and started hyperventilating. One of Annabeth's cabin-mates saw me hyperventilating. They tried helping me by calming me down, that didn't work. I hyperventilated even more to which I got to the point where I passed out. Yup. Story of my life.

What felt like hours later, I woke in the infirmary with Will, Nico, me- wait what?, Piper, Calypso, Leo, and Jason around me. Me was sniffing, wait...who is this?

Will saw my eyes open. "Will, he's awake," he said to Wil- wait what?!? They all breathed in relief. "Wh-what's going on? What's happening to me?!?" I asked. Nico, or Will by what he says, explained everything to me.

I'll tell you the truth, I didn't understand nor did I know, still, what the Hades was happening. Things are getting freaky now!

Sorry, it was short, but I hope you liked it!!! :)
~HadesDamSnackbar c: