Chapter 13: Oh come on, ITS SOLANGELO

Nico's POV
I'm still terrified about what's going on, but I calmed down a little thanks to Calypso. About 8 hours after Percy, Jason, Leo, Piper, and Annabeth left, I felt my own powers coming back to me.

Instead of feeling all doctor-y, I felt more dark shadow-y, if you know what I mean. Will ordered me to not shadow travel, well schist.

I went to the dining pavilion and have a late lunch, lots of demigods looked at me weirdly just because I was sitting at my fath- oh now I understand. I left my fathers table and sat at the Apollo table so nobody would raise a suspicion.

Everyone at this table seemed to want to talk to me, but I just wanted to be in the shadows. I tried finding shadows around me, but I felt nothing. Gods dam it, I thought. One of the Apollo children literally asked me why I was being weird.

Should I tell them what's going on? I looked to Chiron, who was looking back at me, and nodded as if to say, "I'll tell them." I nodded back in thanks.

Chiron stood up from his seat and told everyone everything that was happening. The Apollo kids were looking at me then at Will then back at me, in a confused manor.

I nodded to them as if to say, "this is all true." Everyone else that wasn't at the Apollo table seemed to get it right away like it was a normal thing to happen.

I think many others said this, but this is going to be a wild ride!

Hope you like it :)
~HadesDamSnackbar c: