Chapter 6: Leo? Nah, I'm my girlfriend. Wait that sounds weird

Leo's POV
I had a dreamless sleep which wasn't normal, because usually I have dreams that come true or happen.

I woke with a start to a scream from the bathroom. I did what a normal kid would do: Instantly sit up only to hit my head on the top bunk and then be in pain. Wait, top bunk?

I woke to see myself on the bottom bunk and have hair slap my back. Wait. I see someone look this way from the bathroom then turn back in.

I walked to the bathroom only to walk straight into myself. Woah woah, wait! Me just simply stared at me, terrified. Who is this?

I decided to scream a girly scream and me decided to scream too. Me went outside of the cabin and I went into the shower curtain, sitting down to where I have my knees facing up (if you know what I meant then good job. I'm not that good at describing XD)

Minutes later, Nico came in looking for... Calypso? A tired Hephaestus kid pointed to the bathroom. I just continued sitting there, not realizing I was crying.

Once Nico found me, Percy, Will, me?, Jason, and Piper came over to the bathrooms as well. I looked up at them, me came up to me and kissed me. Wait, what?

"Leo, shh, it's ok. It's Calypso," me said. I looked down, confused. "But if you're Calypso then.....who are you guys?" They seemed to have a silent discussion. Percy turned back to me. "I'm Annabeth." That made the others look at Percy shocked. "But you ne-" Will was cut off by Annabeth, "I know, I didn't want to freak you out even more, Nico. Besides, Percy would just make the situation ever more scary."

We all agreed to that since Percy isn't that good in these situations. Annabeth helped me up. "I'm Will," he then pointed to himself who I found out to be Nico. "I'm Jason," she pointed to himself who I also found out was Piper. "So, we're all body-swapped then?"

They all nodded. This'll be a wild ride once Percy finds out about this, I thought.

:) Hoped you like it!
~HadesDamSnackbar c: