Chapter 18: Shadowhunter and Demigod. Oh sweet!

Jace's POV
After Clary left with that warning, I looked to Simon and nodded in agreement not to kill each other.

"Ok, that girl is awesome! I want to keep her with us!" The Leo kid said, excitedly. I just laughed. Everyone else seemed to agree to want her on their side.

"Yea, if you weren't on her side and she thought that you were on her brother's side then it would be a bad battle," I said, nodding. I looked up to the sky, "poor Jonathan," I said. Annabeth looked to me then to Simon then back to me, "Who's Jonathan?"

Simon and I took turns telling them about Clary's brother who was at first evil then died not knowing what was going on.
Clary portaled back with Alec, Magnus, Isabelle, and Maia just as we were almost finished.

Clary then added, "Yea, I killed him with Glorious, but at least it got rid of the evil," she said, sadly. I hugged her, telling her everything was alright.

"Alec, Magnus, Isabelle, Maia this is Jason, Annabeth, Piper, Leo, and Frank. Hazel and Percy are in the van. Uhm, they'll explain about the body-swap," I said, awkwardly.

Annabeth told them what happened from when they body-swapped till now. They nodded in understanding as if none of it was out of the ordinary.

"Gods I hate Gaea! She's always getting under my skin!" Annabeth yelled to the sky. I heard a thunder in the sky. "ZEUS, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!" Annabeth yelled back at the sky again.

Annabeth looked back at our confused expressions and said, "Don't look at me like that. They can be a pain." Another sound of Thunder, "OH SHUT UP, DRAMA QUEEN, YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE WHEN YOU SEND US ON QUESTS!" Annabeth yelled to the sky.

"So, uh, what are you guys? And what are your powers, I guess I should ask," Isabelle asked. Leo came up first, "Well, I have fire power. Son of Hephaestus at your service."

Piper came over, "I can Charmspeak, daughter of Aphrodite." She sounded like she hated her mother. Jason came up, "I can do things with the sky. I'm Roman so my godly parent would be Jupiter aka Zues." Frank came over, "I can change into any animal." He shrugged, "my dad is Mars or Ares." "All I can do is do battle plan," Annabeth said. Then muttered, "Thanks Athena." "Hazel can summon jewels from the ground, but she thinks it's a curse. Percy can handle water or anything that's liquid," Annabeth said.

We nodded. Ok, Percy's, Leo's, and Jason's power sounds cool, I thought. "So, are we ready to go and fight this Gaea?" I asked. They all nod.

"Let's go kick some Earth butt!" Leo yelled. Wait what?

Hope you liked it :)
~HadesDamSnackbar c: