BTS as a family of seven: #1

I came up with this stupid idea while talking with my dumb sister

BeanpasteMochi06 Thanks for being an idiot and giving me this idea. 

Also, keep your criticism to yourself, thank you. 

Jin was on the phone talking to a friend when his youngest son, Jungkook walked over with his older brother Taehyung and was showing him their hands. They had been playing in the flower bed outside.

 "Mommy! Mommy! Look what Taehyung and I did!" Jungkook was holding a glob of dirt with rocks in it. "Oh, wow, nice job boys!" Jin encouraged, standing up.

 "Namjoon, I need some help, the kids were playing outside and things got a little messy." 

Jin yelled across to Namjoon's office.

 "Oh no, do you want me to run the tub for them? I'll also clean it when I'm done?" 

Namjoon added. "That's fine just don't forget that they're in there, okay?" 

He nodded. "Alright, boys! I think I heard the sound of aliens invading the bathtub, Will you help me destroy them?"  

"Okay dad, let's get there before they do!" Taehyung pointed at the door rushing to his father. 

Namjoon picked both Taehyung and Jungkook up and took them to the bathroom. 

They were still at a close enough age to bathe together without it getting awkward. 

"Mommy! Yoongi hit me!" Jimin came running to his mother. 

"You're being a big stupid dumby, stop messing with me." Yoongi crossed his arms in anger. 

"Yoongi, now what did I tell you about being mean to people?" Jin asked. 

"Ugh, to only be mean if they act like a jerk towards you." Jin nodded then stopped imediately

"What? no! you treat others like you want to be treated." He corrected. 

"Sorry Jimin, I just don't like when you wake me up from my naps."

 Yoongi flopped down on the couch. 

"It's okay Yoongi, I won't do it anymore..." Jimin sat down next to him & quickly pinched his arm.

*OLD*