How BTS would react to you borrowing their clothes

This is my own version of this, please don't get mad!

Tag: Watermelon-kun

In age order:

Kim Seokjin:

Jin would be perfectly fine with it, I think it would go down like this;

Jin walks home from a long day of hanging out with the boys to find you on his couch curled up in his favorite blanket while wearing his biggest T-Shirt and eating snacks. "Have you been here all day?" He'd ask you, you'd nod and he'd giggle, soon running over to you and cuddling you tightly.

Min Yoongi:

Yoongi would probably be happy with you wearing anything of his as long as you didn't mess them up.

Yoongi smiled when he walked into your shared apartment and saw you cleaning dishes in your favorite one of his T-Shirts while singing to yourself.
"You look so cute, I want you to have that shirt."

Hoseok:

Hoseok would see you when he came home to see you doing your favorite hobby and go on and on about how you look.

"Y/N, you're so cute! How'd I get so lucky? With the way your hair is done and how you're sitting and just, OH MY GOD, keep that shirt forever please!" You'd be a bit confused at first but then you'd get whatever it was he was saying at the time of that sentence.

Namjoon:

"Haha, so we're sharing clothes now too? that's so cute, give me a hug."

He'd walk over to you and smile brightly.

"In that case, I guess I'll be borrowing your new dress then." He'd joke while watching you laugh. You'd cuddle with him as he'd kiss your warm soft skin before you'd fall asleep.

Jimin:

"Y/N, isn't that my lucky muscle shirt?"
He'd ask while stepping closer to you as you continued whatever your task was.

"It sure is, and now I'm wearing it." You'd laugh at him playfully.

"Haha very funny Y/N, but you still should've asked." He'd flop down on the couch next to you.

"Jiminie, I'm wearing it because I just wanted to make it luckier."
He smiled at you as you spoke.

"The smell of you will make anything I have luckier yeobo, just ask next time, okay?" He'd rub your arm. You'd nod.

Taehyung:

He'd come back from waiting in the elevator and walk over into your shared house and see you sitting down on he couch watch animal documentaries just out of pure boredom.

"Y/N, I'm home now!" He'd say stepping over towards you as you giggled at his voice. "How was my good little girl today?" He'd kiss your cheek and hug you firmly against him.

"I've been fine, I took the dogs out today and we played, then I took them back here for a nap, what did you do?"

He'd smile at you. "That's good, why don't you take a shower and I'll start dinner, okay?"

You'd be confused. "Why? Are you saying I smell bad?" You'd tilt your head.

He'd wave his hands at you. "Ani, ani, ani! I mean why'd don't you go get in some clean clothes and then we'll eat, hm?" He lean in and smirk at your confused puppy face.

"Oh okay, I'll be back soon." You'd leave off to your bathroom and start up your shower and find some clothes while Taehyung started cooking.

"What to wear, what to wear, aha!" You'd pull out a shirt and some jeans.

You weren't satisfied even though you threw a sweatshirt on over that. You decide to go into Taehyung side of the bedroom closet and 'borrow' something of his and wear a pair of your favorite sports shorts.

When you came downstairs you pulled your hair back and then you saw Taehyung in such a happy mood while he was humming and setting the table.

"How's this?" You would start to showcase your outfit. "You look grea- OH MY GOD IS THAT MY GUCCI SHIRT?!?" He'd scream nearly dropping the plate of food he had made for himself. He'd look at your outfit and notice the shirt matches your shorts.

"Mhm, I thought you wouldn't mind it seeing as I'm your girlfriend and all."
You'd start braiding the end of your ponytail.

"I DON'T I JUST DIDN'T THINK YOU WOULD LOOK SO CUTE!" He'd say while holding your cheeks.

"Thanks? I guess...?" You'd walk to the table nervously as he started serving the two of you.

When you guys had finished eating, the two of you collectively cleaned up the kitchen and went back into the living room.

You'd cuddle up under his arm and would soon start to fall asleep.

"I still can't get over how cute you look." He'd say as he kissed your forehead before you fall asleep smiling.

Jungkook:

"I see you're wearing my usual outfit?"
Jungkook would see you wearing a big white shirt of his and a pair of jean shorts.

"Yep, I'll be back soon." You'd disappear out of the door on your way to do a few errands.

"Oh my god she's so cute sometimes." He'd mumble as you'd pull up the door behind you.