BTS: You as their stylists

Enjoy your imagine: lola_lolly

Jin:

As you walked over towards the large mirrors and bright lighting, you saw your first client,

he was wearing a black blazer and while undershirt with a matching pair of black pants.

He walked up closer to you and sat down in the seat in front of you.

"Annyeong, Lola-noona." He smirked up at you.

"Annyeonghasyeo Mr. kim, what will it be today?" You leaned over his shoulder.

"I'd like a slight undercut, please and thank you."

He nodded. "And for the makeup?" You smiled.

"I'd like a light but shiny lip tint and a small-winged mascara please."

You looked at his reflection in the mirror and started to gather your tools for his new request.

Once you had finished, he bowed and thank you over a million times and brought back a cold bottled water for all of your hard work.

Yoongi:

Standing in the light box room waiting for the next boy to show up, you started to fiddle with your fingers.

Soon, a slightly shorter man showed up.

"Good evening Yoongi." You bowed respectfully. "Hello Y/N, nice to see you again."

He bowed in return.

"Am I doing makeup or hair first?" You tilted your head. "I'd like makeup first please."

"Okay, what's the look for today, hm? subtle? snazzy? fancy? high-class? poor? rich? sm-"

You kept listing off until you got cut off. "Ahhn, I think the theme is natural."

He groaned as he played with his loose curls, lying back in his chair.

"In that case, subtle it is then."

You picked out the most earth-toned and natural-colored eye-shadows. nude lipsticks, eyeliners and black hair dye.

"Black is what you wanted, yes?" You asked.

"Exactly, I like crow-colored hair, it's the easiest to tend to in my opinion."

He sat up straight and focused on your face in the mirror as his intense stare froze you.

My bias-wrecker time, yay!

Hoseok:

Making your way over to the next styling seat, you met up with Hoseok,

an old favorite of yours since pre-debut, he's always so easy to style,

he never complains, is sound asleep most of the time,

is respectful and comments on all of your great work.

"Next up?" You stepped closer to the chair.

"Hobiiii, its me, I know you missed me Lola-Noona!" He hugged you tightly.

You hugged him back.

"So are we re-coloring your hair?" You asked after dusting out his chair.

"Yes ma'am!" He sat down and you wrapped the hair cape around his neck.

"So how's your sister doing?" He asked.