My Funny Photographer (Taehyung X Reader)

Requested by:

@JessicaBeshires

                 This story is designed

                       to look like it is

          written in your notebook/diary

                              Enjoy!

                      FEB 1ST 2018

I was woken up by the sound of wild knocking on my front door, I knew that same knocking pattern was the one we made up when we were little kids.

It was the sound of my boyfriend Taehyung trying to get my attention and let him in. I walked over to the door after throwing on a big T-shirt.

I opened the door and he was smiling at me. "Hey pretty girl, what do you wanna do today?" He scratched his head.

"I don't care as long as I'm with you." I said while stretching.

"Alright, go get ready, we're going to the park." He smiled again. "Come on in and wait for me then." I waved at him. He stepped inside.

"Can I watch something while I wait?" I nodded. "Thanks, honey." He walked into the living room and turned on the TV.  I went back into the bathroom after seating Taehyung and did my hair care routine.

"I just gotta find some jeans and then we can go." I yelled out to him until he turned around listening to me. "I'm nearly done, let me finish my makeup."

I couldn't find a pair of my usual freshly washed jeans so I found a pastel green and pink jumper and slid it on along with a green sun hat.

I handled my makeup and then walked out to Taehyung and grabbed his hand.

"Come on, the park is waiting for us!"
I teased him. "You look so pretty." He complimented me. "Thank you, which park are we going to?" I asked.

He shook his head to get back to the real world. "The one with the grass." He joked. We laughed at his stupid remarks all the way up the street until we made it to the park.

"Say cheese, smiley girl!" He turned to me quickly and snapped a photo with his camera. I posed and smiled as he shot the photo. "This looks great." He smirked.

"Haha, thanks." I laughed and we continued walking on. "Can I ask you something?" He looked at me.
"Sure." I answered.

"Can we have a photo shoot over here?"
He asked while pointing at the flower garden. "Mhm, that's fine." I nodded.

"Great, pose by those tulips!" He said happily. "How do I look?" I tilted my sun hat down a bit to shade over my face. "Perfect." He shot over ten photos of me.

"Now go over there." I ran over to the green house he was looking at. "Excellence. Perfection. Daring."

He said with a fake Australian accent.
"Stop it, you're making me laugh!" He sat down his camera. "That's the whole point!" He ran over and picked me up then spun me around in circles.

We soon landed on our blanket on the ground beside each other. "Haha, you look so cute, we need to come here more often." He stood up with his hand out to me. I stood up as well.

"You're such a dork sometimes, no other guys I've dating before would have come up with such a cute date idea." He smiled while I dusted myself off.

"That's because they were nowhere near as creative as me." He joked.
"Nope, not anywhere near as creative."
I poked his cheek and he giggled.

"Now come on, let's check out the pictures we got today!" He hurried over to the wooden picnic table. I stayed behind and adjusted my jumper straps. I got over to the him and held his arm.

"I can't wait to see them, I bet you did a great job taking them." I assumed.
"Haha, Y/N, I got something to tell you first..." He got quieter, holding the camera. "What is it, Tae-by?"

He opened the camera lens.

"The lens was on the whole time..." He said while slowly backing away. I smiled and then chased after him.

"You screwed up big time Taehyung!"
I yelled as I ran towards him. "I'm sorry! How can I make it up to you?" I soon tackled him and pinned him to the ground.

"You can start by getting us smoothies." I threatened him.
"O-of course I can!" He got up and grabbed my hand. I grabbed the camera and we walked up to the smoothie shop.

"What next?" He asked after sipping on his drink. I licked my lips clean. "Take me home, I'm tired." I held out my arms to him. "As you wish, my princess."

He bowed. I stood up and he picked me up soon after. "Thank you for today." I yawned. "You're welcome, milady."
He yawned out.

When we got home I stayed there on my bed with him laying beside me and we talked, held hands, and talked more. We both soon fell asleep wrapped up in each other's warm arms.