(I know i'm late) Happy Birthday Taehyung!

I was very late to your birthday because my internet was down when it happened, but now I am back and I just came to say that without you, I would have never been able to focus on my studies and writing more, you helped me through a lot and I swear that this is all true.

Taehyung, honestly, I mean it.

You have done such a great job as an actor in hwrang and as a dancer in BTS all the way down to you being a cypher fanboy, I really appreciate that you exist and I hope for you to meet the true girl of your dreams someday soon.

I have seen your skills as a father figure and I believe that you will do great in the future.

Your sister is very beautiful and your brother is very handsome, I can see that they get it all from their older brother they are so lucky to have someone like you by their side to always protect them forever.

I really just want to thank you again for all of the love you've given me over the time I've been here.

So without taking too long saying this all from the bottom of my big heart,

I am so glad I found you, thank you for existing in my life and from all of the fangirling over your looks to the duality of you on stage and off stage, I pay much love to you again.

Thank you so much Kim Taehyung.

Thank you for existing in my life.

💜💚💜💚💜💚❤️💚💜💚💜💚💜

I love you so much!