NCT: Mark VS. Cramping Y/N

Mark:

You're at home with your boyfriend Mark while you are in the office watching TV.

"Ugh, why'd I have to be born a woman?" You groan out while laying on the couch.

"So you could be my girlfriend, duh!" Mark jokes.

"Very funny Mark, I'm basically dying right now and you're just gonna make fun of me?" You complain.

"It's only a joke, don't take it seriously." He mutters.

"You're too loud, I can't hear my show." You cross your arms.

"How's my princess doing?" Mark sits in a small chair in front of you and leans into your view of the TV set.

"Just dandy, now please move." You push him out of the way as he continues reading on his phone.

"I could totally do this whole 'period' thing, it's just a natural bodily function for every woman." He reads the page.

"No you couldn't, I can't even do it and I'm a woman!" You eat more chips.

"Y/N listen, I was just joking again, I know this is hard for you, I may not have experienced it but I do know it's bad."

He interlocks your fingers with his and kisses the back of your hand.

"Thank you Mark, and believe me, it's terrible to have to check every seat you sit in, every single time." You say while flopping down on the couch.

"I believe you, do you want anything while I'm out?" He points to the front door with his head.

"Um, I guess I want Nutella, and maybe some milk chocolate?" He giggles.

"Okay, anything else?" He asks while opening the door and stepping out.

"No thanks, you're already paying for enough." He nods and smiles.

"Alright, I have my phone on me in case you want anything else."

He walks out of the door and closes it behind him.

Kinda short but fun!