BTS: How he'd treat you on your period.

I made these up on my own by my own choice.

Jin:

Jin had been practicing all day long with the other boys not aware of whether or not your cycle had started again. He had been busy with so many more things like work and such. He was on his phone scrolling through Facebook when he saw you had changed your status to; Feeling worst than ever, don't bother me.

You weren't the kind of person to get cramps very easily, but this time they just hit you out of nowhere. When he got home, you were curled up on the sofa holding your stomach. He hated seeing you like this, it made him both disgusted and angry. You let out a small groan. It's over.

He sat down his bags and walked over to you. "Y/N, I'm here now, is there anything I can get you?" He asked, rubbing over your back gently. "N-no, I'll be alright, thank you for asking, I really appreciate it." You smiled weakly. "A-are you sure there's nothing I can get you? be honest Y/N, I want to help you."

You sat up and answered him; "I think I might need my regular medicine, and more painkillers, I have enough pads and tampons, thank you so much, Jinnie." You kissed his cheek and he smiled brightly.

"You're welcome, anything else?" You shook your head. "Alright, Call me if you need anything, okay?" And with that, he was already out of the door. When he returned he brought in the bags of medicines and health gummies. You smiled at that sight of your helpful boyfriend.

"Thank you so much, Jin, As soon as I don't feel like this, I'll take you out to dinner." he smirked. "Y/N, you don't have to do that, but thank you." He hugged you and you smiled warmly.

Suga:

You aren't the type of girl to always act cranky during this time, You and Yoongi are a great couple, no arguments have errupted as of late, nothing big and dramatic either. You're just snacky and want to eat a lot of food when ever this happens, he is always there to comfort you.

Yoongi was sleeping almost all day when he heard a sudden crinkling sound passing by his bedroom door. He sat up and went to go see what it was, when he peeked out, he saw your shadowed figure with a family sized bag of chips and a two liter bottle of soda. "Y/N, What are you doing up? it's like 2:AM."

He muttered, you turned and answered him; "It's the first of december, I'm on my period." He nodded and walked up to you holding a blanket. "In that case, do you mind if I come cuddle with you?" He asked cutely. "Yeah, whatever, just don't eat all my chips." You placed another chip into your mouth.

Yoongi went back into the kitchen and grabbed some sodas and a bag of mini chocolate bars. You smiled at him when he walked in with the bags. He turned on the TV and sat down wrapping his arm around you and setting your head down in the crook of his neck. "I'm kinda glad you have to do this every month." Yoongi grinned. "Why?" You asked.

"Because then all I have to do is mark off on my calendar that we have cuddle days each day that it starts." He kissed your forehead. "Me too." You said snuggling under his arm. Minutes passed when he leaned up from you. "Can we order in tonight?" Yoongi asked with a soft expression. "Only if you're paying, then it's fine." You said. He pulled up his phone. "Alright, Korean buffet?" You nodded. "It should be here within an hour if I do now."

"Good, I'll take coconut chicken and a sweet lemon salad with honey drizzle." You said waving your finger at the items on his phone screen. "Ooh, hungry are we? Okay, and for a drink?" He asked turning to you. "I want to stay healthy so I'll have a sparkling water." He nodded at your comment. The two of you lazily enjoyed dinner together once it got there.

J-Hope:

Hoseok was on his way to the house to pick you two up for a date one day when he came in to see you dancing and practicing to BTS's most popular songs on repeat when he saw your exhausted expression.
"How's my sweaty sweetheart doing?"