Regret

Regret

He felt like puking. He hated every single second of it.

He closed the group chat and sighed. He couldn't believe what was happening. His rival and Ian, the group leader, were now together. He confessed to her and she accepted. And now, Will hated the fact that they looked like they were perfect for each other. They had the same personality, same nationality, same country, and they were the two heads of this group.

His heart ached. He and his rival didn't talk that much anymore. She was just so busy recently. Helping fellow group members, managing the group, asking Ian about some things... He hated it. He was there for her first. And even before Ian loved her, he already did.

So why didn't he do anything? Why didn't he confess before Ian came to their lives?

He didn't know too. Maybe he knows at the back of his mind but he couldn't bring himself to think about it, much less say it. And now, seeing how happy they were, he was filled with regret.

What if he confessed to her? Then maybe she'd accept him too. He meant she consulted with him first before she accepted Ian's confession. He could still remember the conversation they had.

She described what Ian was saying and doing for her. And one thing ran in his mind. Ian could do the things he couldn't do. He was so afraid to step out of the zone and to commit. And this guy... He could make her happier than him.

He then decided to move on and just be her best friend... Nothing more.