Valiant

Valiant

Even though she was up late last night, she still forced herself to wake up early. Today, she'll be doing a very difficult decision. Her plan consisted of breaking up with Ian and confessing to Will. You may think she was brave. Not everyone could confess. But... She wasn't. In fact, she was the opposite. After doing her plan, she would quit this game and disappear from everyone's lives.

With a heavy heart, she then left a mail for Ian. And after that, she blocked him. She spent her last hours in the game with Max and Clara. It was a good thing she said goodbye to her other friends last night. And now, the only one left was Will.

She took a deep breath as she typed her love letter to him.

"Will, I quit the group and the game.

I guess I just want to thank you for everything. Thank you for being my first friend here. Thank you for always motivating me albeit in a very unconventional and mean way. XD I seriously couldn't have done it without you. ^^

I broke up with Ian around 8 AM. And I'm going to tell you why. I'm not in love with him anymore. I did a lot of thinking and self-reflecting and I realized last July 15 that I'm in love with someone else.

Now I know what you're thinking. 'F***, is it me?'

Well here's your answer.

Yes. I'm in love with you, Will.

But I know you'll never love me back. The moment I realized that, I immediately gave up too. There's no way you can love me, anyways. You bully me a lot. You make me feel sad/bad every single day because of your mean personality. Heck, you can even ask Clara or Max how many times I cried over you. XD Now, now. I'm not blaming you or anything. I'm just telling you that if I were in my right mind, I won't fall for you.

And yet I still did.

I truly think that you know this but you're in denial. I'm too open with my emotions. I act on it without a second thought. And you're really smart so I'm not surprised if you figured it out.

Anyway, this is getting too long now.

Thank you for everything. ^^ Goodbye."

Tears were falling from her eyes as she click "Send".

Was this the right thing? She didn't know. She didn't know what was right anymore. All she knew right now was that she was so heartbroken. She would miss him so much. He was her first love. And ironically, despite all of the pain she felt, she didn't regret ever falling for him.

So if someone say that she's brave, she's not. She ran away. Just like she always did...

After two hours, she was still in her bed. Her eyes all red and puffy. And that was when she stood up and opened her email. She was determined to face him. She didn't care anymore if he would reject her. She just didn't want to move on from him. She wanted to continue loving him. She wanted to continue seeing the things that reminded her of him. And so she decided that she wouldn't quit the game and that she would face Will.

She saw Will's reply two hours ago asking her to come back. Her heart beat fast.

Wha... What was going on? Why...? Why did he want her to come back? Could it be...?

She didn't want to hope but she did. But... He never replied again.

Her heart was crushed. And she still continued sending him emails. But he wasn't replying. That was it.

Clara then told her that Will loved her too, even before she got together with Ian. And when she learned that, she cried. Her heart was overwhelmed with happiness. She was so convinced he would never love her. But he did... Although he was trying to move on from her and even though he said that his love for her as a good friend increased, she didn't care.

She took a deep breath and decided that she needed to contact him. They need to talk and figure some things out.

So if someone said that she was valiant, maybe she was. Yes, she ran away but she came back. And now, she wouldn't ever run away again.