Yet

Yet

As she continued analyzing her newfound feelings for Will, she realized that maybe... Maybe this was the romantic love everyone would feel at some point in their lives.

At a young age she was able to feel so many love. But one kind of love particularly confused her. It was romantic love. She never understood what the difference was.

But now... Now she knew.

If you really love someone, you would do anything for him. You would be willing to cross the ocean for him or climb Mt. Everest. You will do all of these things just so you can make him feel your unconditional love. You won't force him to love you too. Love is selfless and kind, after all.

And most of all, you always want him by your side. The thought of the possibility that you never met him or the possibility that he would leave you make your heart break into a million pieces. But even so, if he did want to leave, you would let him go even if you don't want to.

That... That was real love.

And looking at the things they've been through... Yes, they were strangers who just randomly met here. Yes, they didn't know each other that much. Yes, he always bullied her and hurt her feelings. Yes, it was clear that Ian was better than him. And yet... And yet... She fell for him. And this was no simple case of puppy love or attraction. She was already too old for puppy love. And she didn't even know what he looked like so she didn't think this was just a simple attraction.

This was love.

Because even if she didn't completely know him... Even if she didn't know what he looked like... She knew his soul. She saw his soul. And she felt a deep connection with him that she would never want to be severed. She could see him without his masks. She saw his light and shadows. She saw the good and bad things about him. All those times trying to break his wall was not for naught.

And still, she loved him. The reasons why she should not fall for him made her love him even more.