Waiting

Waiting

26th day of July, the day she left but still came back. The day she broke up with Ian and confessed to Will. And she had been online since 3 PM and it was now 11 PM. Will... Will never went online even once for that day.

It broke her heart. The day before she promised to use all of her water guns on him. She saved up fifteen. She even transformed into Great Ninja War Shino because she knew how much he hated him just to tease him. But... But her plan was pointless. The guest of honor didn't arrive.

And so she just used the water guns on her friend.

The next time she checked the clock, it was already 2 AM. She needed to sleep now. But she couldn't. Her thoughts were filled with Will and how much she wanted him back to her life.

She sighed. Sleep was out of the question. She then sent another email to him.

"Will, you'll always be my first love. You'll always have a piece of my heart. FLND (First Love Never Dies), they say. I'll never give up. I'll never stop waiting for you. Even if it would take a really long time. I swear it."

And... sent.

Seconds, minutes, hours and days passed by. And still no response. And she felt so down every single time she checked her inbox and still didn't receive anything from him. But she always assured herself. She would never give up on him. She'll show him how determined she was.

As always, she stood near the gates of South Konoha. He was always there. This was where they first met. And she would wait right here, hoping that she would see him again.