Leave

Leave

She just had a sorrowful conversation with Max. He just informed her that he would like to transfer to another group.

She took deep breaths. She hated it when people leave. She tried her best to calm down. That was why while she was figuring out why Max wanted to transfer, she checked her friends list and immediately looked for his name. Yes, he's online.

She then proceeded to go to where he was.

"Will..." She just said.

His eyes widened at the sight of her and then looked at her questioningly.

"Max's planning to leave... And I... I feel so sad." She continued. Her heart was breaking. She was trying her best not to cry. She needed to keep her composure.

"I see." He replied and admitted honestly. "Actually, I'm planning to leave too. But I'll stay for a while. The group won't be able to take it if we both leave at the same time."

Her eyes widened. No... No. No! NO! Not Will too. Please no.

And that made her break down. She started sobbing. Her knees felt weak as she knelt on the ground and covered her face with her hands.

"Please... Please take me with you. Don't leave me alone." She begged. Max was one thing. But Will... No, she wouldn't accept this.

His eyes widened. "I can't. You need to stay here. The group will die without you."

"Please don't make me stay. Think of what I'd feel. Take me with you. I'm sure any group would accept me too. I can't... I can't do it without you." She continued. "I don't care if Ian breaks up with me. I'll go with you."

That was true. She honestly couldn't imagine a life in this game without him. Darn it. She was so emotional now. She just kept on rambling and rambling and rambling... She wasn't thinking straight. Heck, she might be even saying things that she shouldn't be saying. But she didn't care. She just wanted to express the hurt she was feeling.

When she looked at him after a few seconds of deep breathing in an attempt to calm herself down, she was surprised to see him look at her with an emotion that wasn't mockery or indifference. She was surprised to see him look at her with sadness.

That immediately made her calm down. He... He was sad too. She wasn't the only one suffering.

"Roses are red, violets are purple. When you are sad, so is everyone too." He suddenly stated.

When she heard that, she was so happy. Her negative feelings were washed away and replaced by happiness. She swore to God this guy could easily change her mood.

She then decided to tell him a poem too. She turned away from him and slowly started walking away as she narrated it. "Roses are red, violets are blue. Will is difficult to be friends with but once he starts caring for you, your friendship with him is true."

She then turned back to give him a one last bright smile and left, skipping away.