Xenophobia

Xenophobia

"Hey Will." She suddenly called for him. She was lost in her thoughts. She was trying to figure out why her best friend suddenly started pushing her away. She was so convinced that he must have a phobia.

He just looked at her questioningly.

"Why do you keep on pushing me away?" She asked.

And as always she was met by silence. She sighed. Well at least she tried.

Maybe he had xenophobia. Maybe he had a fear of strangers. After all, at the end of the day, no matter how close they were, they were still oceans apart and they were just two random strangers who met here.

But if he had such fear, what was he doing here? Maybe that wasn't it.

As she tried to think and analyze her best friend even more, she suddenly had a thought.

Maybe... Maybe he was afraid to get close to anyone here. Maybe he was afraid to feel something else for her. And since they were getting close, he then pushed her away.

She just laughed. There was no way that would happen.

Will... Will would never love her. Heck, she even questioned if he cared for her.

Her heart ached at the thought but she just pushed it at the back of her mind. Right now, she need to focus on her boyfriend and the clan, not her best friend.