Jumble

Jumble

She could still remember what Karl told her.

"Love takes time. Even if you think you are in love right now, that might not be the case because it is really complicated. You can move on easily than you think or you can love someone deeply than you realized."

And now that she was sure she was in love with Will... Everything just got even messier instead of getting clearer.

Ian... Ian was still her boyfriend. Should she break up with him? But... But... He did nothing wrong to her. He loved her dearly. He... He didn't deserve to be dumped. She did. She deserved to be dumped. So should she just wait for him to break up with her?

But... But what if he knew they weren't working out anymore but still he denied? Then, nothing would happen.

Darn it.

And Will... Will was her best friend. She... She didn't want to fall apart with him. She didn't want to destroy whatever they have right now. He... He would never love her back. She meant come on, be real. Will wasn't the type of person to fall for someone through online. He was too logical for that. He had always been careful unlike her who acted without a second thought. Besides, if he would fall for someone in this game, it would not be her. He spoke so highly of other female players he was friends with but when it came to her, his face will contort into disgust. And he bullied her too. She believed these were enough proof.

Now, what should she do?

Should she continue chasing for her dream or should she just give up on it and stay where she was?

Even Karl's wisdom couldn't help her. She was so lost.