Chapter 1

HERE IS THE THING, you are riding the usual train you take to university. Nothing new. Nothing exciting. Nothing embarrassing. Just your ordinary, boring life.

You take out the new YA book you bought recently and began reading. Still ordinary. One, two, three stops. Probably a dozen of students got on the train. You shifted uncomfortably as they sit around you, near you. You take out your Savior (headphones) to pretend you don't hear any of their annoying noises. You flip your hair to the left side to cover your faceㅡbecause you'll never know when someone from your old school would recognize you even though you weren't particularly popular.

You try to read your book, praying they would get off soon; you know they'll all be gone in three stops because after that stop, it's another city, another world.

You turn on your music and stop reading because you've lost focus anyway.

And then all of a sudden, someone sits in front of you. It was too late to ignore him when your eyes met.

He sits confidently and his elbow slides on the small garbage container attached to the wall of the train, his hand catches his chin. And he is good looking, very good looking. His eyes so dark and piercing. His nose was like a fine sculpture and the curve of his mouth...

Your thoughts were disturbed when you realize he was talking to you. You take off your earphones and mutter, "What?"

You feel eyes on the both of you, eyes of those students who got on. Some of them quietly laughing. Your heartbeat accelerates. Mr. Handsome Guy smiles at you and says, "Hi."

Confused, you might have been frowning a little. "Hi...?" You say with so much uncertainty.

He smiles again, wider, more confident. You notice the piercing on his left ear and his slicked back black hair. "I'm Yuto." He says, introducing himself, his hand extending for you to shake.

You look at him quizzically in silence. You hear the faint giggle of his friends.

His smile becomes that killer-smile guys do, the lop-sided smile. "And you are?" He asks.

You can't help but find the situation ridiculous. "What do you want?" You simply ask, trying to be polite to someone obviously younger than you.

"I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me." He says.

AND NO, THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN IN YOUR ORDINARY LIFEㅡat least, not in mine. I don't get on the train and have a handsome guy asking me out. It's a ridiculous, unbelievable moment of my life.

____________

A|N: Thanks for reading guys! I'll be updating 3x a week! :) Mon, Wed, Fri.

quick question: what date are you reading this? ~ ╮(╯▽╰)╭