Epilogue

a/n: hey guys, can u believe i found the perfect song for this fanfic :') haha please listen to it ♡

• • •

SNOW HAVE MELTED, flowers have bloomed, and the temperature had risen to thirty-two degrees celsius and I have never been more in love with Yuto.

All I cared about was our present that I didn't exactly realize how long we've been together. It's his high school graduation today and I'm going to his school with Yanan and Changgu, and his parents and his beautiful sister that I noticed Yanan couldn't stop looking at.

"Dude, she might be older than you, just saying." Changgu whispered once we got to Yuto's school. Our old school.

Yanan frowned. "Did I ask?"

"Your eyes were glued to her." I said.

He was flustered. "She's just pretty, that's all. Come on, let's take a look at our old high school."

The school was still pretty much the same. The only bad thing coming back to visit your old school is the fact that it would make you feel old.

Nostalgia washed over me as we passed by the part where Yanan, Changgu and I would usually hang out during lunch or after school, to the gym where I first met Yanan, to the music room where we found Changgu and every part of the school where we made friendship.

Yanan and Changgu were as silent as I was and I wondered if they missed those old days tooㅡeven if we swore back then that high school sucks and we would never miss it. Well, high school was awesome, now that I look back.

We finally got to the ceremony where Yuto received his high school diploma. His parents actually looked so proud of him and his sister probably clapped the loudest.

He hugged everyone except Yanan and Changgu by the end of the ceremony. "Thanks for coming guys!" he told them.

"Congratulations!" Yanan said.

As we walked to the car, Yuto turned to his parents. "My things are packed. When do I move out?" he asked, making Mrs. Adachi laugh.

"Aigoo, you're just excited to see Chanmi-ssi everyday."

I couldn't help but blush and smile shyly.

"Of course!" Yuto said, smiling sheepishly. We went to his cousin's house where he had been staying and celebrated there.

Yuto came with us back to Seoul later at night without his things. He said he'll come back for them some other time. When we got there, we spent some time alone by the park where we had gone back then.

"Congratulations~ congratulations!" I sang to him.

He chuckled and pulled me closer. "I can't believe it's over!"

"No more long distance." I told him, smiling.

"I think we're going to have a problem about distance now." he said and leaned in to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and even in the dark, it felt like the whole world was so bright.